• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: One for K2P2

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One for K2P2"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    This quite reminded me of the film hostel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostel_(2005_film) .

College students Paxton and Josh, along with their friend Óli, are backpacking across Europe. After a night of partying, they meet a Russian man named Alexei who informs them about an undocumented hostel near Bratislava filled with beautiful, desperate, American-loving women.

etcetc.

Leave a comment:

• chineseJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Have been accompanied all day by a shocking hangover. I think I may have drank a bath full of beer last night

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    They'd better change that beer water regularly - ever spilled a pint of beer in your keyboard one night, collapsed on top of it, woke up the next morning and tried to carry on questing on Azeroth only to find your WoW character curiously unresponsive.

So you pick up the G15 gaming keyboard, shake it upside down over your head and quelle horreur: one is bukkaka'd in a demon-like explosive ejaculate of stale, oxidised beer saturated with dead skin cells, pubic hair, dry cured kebab, pork scratchings, smegma, nostril detritus followed by a dandruff top...

...oh the stench, oh the humiliation....
    Baldrick would have added hot water and served as a cappuccino.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    They'd better change that beer water regularly - ever spilled a pint of beer in your keyboard one night, collapsed on top of it, woke up the next morning and tried to carry on questing on Azeroth only to find your WoW character curiously unresponsive.

So you pick up the G15 gaming keyboard, shake it upside down over your head and quelle horreur: one is bukkaka'd in a demon-like explosive ejaculate of stale, oxidised beer saturated with dead skin cells, pubic hair, dry cured kebab, pork scratchings, smegma, nostril detritus followed by a dandruff top...

...oh the stench, oh the humiliation....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Have been accompanied all day by a shocking hangover. I think I may have drank a bath full of beer last night

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Not only do they have a Beer Spa, they have a Hot Electoral Spring!!

Hot Electoral Spring

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I still prefer the tried and tested formula - ass's milk

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    New new linky
    Last edited by norrahe; 1 February 2012, 12:30.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    "We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee."

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    started a topic One for K2P2

One for K2P2

The beer spa

Not sure if it's a good idea to drink your bathwater

Working...
X