• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should misusers of the tag cloud be banned?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    All this anti MF stuff and he's top of the reputation pile....
    Maybe some people use the cloud tag as it is anonymous. If they -ve rep him it becomes public.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Haters gonna hate

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Strange, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    Who uses the tag cloud anyway?

Google or new posts...Don't see the point apart from giving a little lighthearted abuse.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe it should be possible to see publicly who tagged a thread?
    Oh no it's.....

TAGILEAKS

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It's not encouraged, and people are warned if they take it too far, mostly on account of it being a right PITA to sort out. Looks like we have to go through the whole dreary process again.
    Maybe it should be possible to see publicly who tagged a thread?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: the majority of visitors to CUK aren't looking at General, but at the forums that contain useful advice. When the small number of people that habitually visit General hijack the tag cloud for their petty feuds, they do CUK a disservice.

Of course none of this applies to either Monday Links or Guinea Pigs, as they are both a benefit to all humankind

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Right. That's fecking it!

If this tagging crap continues I'm increasing my posting rate.
    Does the opposite apply?

<Starts frantically untagging posts>

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EricBartlett View Post
    I think it might be that witty chap MF himself just joshing about and trying his utmost to provide us all with some amusement.

He is such a card that MF!! One of the most interesting posters around IMHO.
    Well in truth of course.

In your case.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Poll to follow
    And there's me thinking you didn't give a toss.

Leave a comment:

• EricBartlett
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It's not encouraged, and people are warned if they take it too far, mostly on account of it being a right PITA to sort out. Looks like we have to go through the whole dreary process again.
    I think it might be that witty chap MF himself just joshing about and trying his utmost to provide us all with some amusement.

He is such a card that MF!! One of the most interesting posters around IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You're awfully active on the forum compared to the last few nights. I wonder why...
    Rep auto recharges after 100 posts...

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    I find them quite funny. Especially whoever it was that updated urban dictionary, very amusing ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X