• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Self Assessment Done"

Collapse

• Hector
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I have rectified the situation, with diviy split and more expenses, it will be much less next year.
    Good stuff, good stuff.

I can see a detailed investigation on the cards for next year.

Keep 'em coming!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Xoggy - I know why.

They have read your stories those three sales were to Hectors.

Lets hope the walls in the tax offices are mouldy.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I got £110 back. I rather like HMRC recently, they keep sending me and the missus money.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Did it online, fecking nearly 6 grand to pay this year. Must remember to change accountants
    Amateur!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Someone here left their SA form on the printer.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Did it online, fecking nearly 6 grand to pay this year. Must remember to change accountants
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Idiot.
    Indeed, 50% of his income down the drain.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Says I have nothing to pay on the account section of the SA page.
    How does that link to the first post?

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    They will swiftly update this to expect you to pay that 6k in advance for next year... You can phone them up and tell them that you don't expect to earn that figure next year and they will drop it down to 0 but they will be quite cross if they then find out that next jan you actually owe them more than 0.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Seems like your post went missing, it just left your username.
    The only thing missing is that business class ticket for you and your wifey to sunny cape town.

You'll get a letter in soon for 3K this next quarter and another 3k after that since you've now set the trend.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    I have rectified the situation, with diviy split and more expenses, it will be much less next year.
    No doubt they'll be expecting a hefty payment on account for this year too. Half now and half in July ISTR.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    You need to be more creative with your expenses son.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    You need to be more creative with your expenses son.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Idiot.
    Seems like your post went missing, it just left your username.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Idiot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X