• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Turns out my weekend was filled with the vomit and poo of three poorly children, Churchy you got this all to come
    They soon get disease resistent. Though they get alot noisier and more annoying.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Turns out my weekend was filled with the vomit and poo of three poorly children, Churchy you got this all to come

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Tonight: Dropping Mrs PL in town for her works xmas do and then meeting a mate for a few cheeky ones and a bite to eat.
    Sat: Xmas friggin shopping
    Sun: Sleep

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Bullying doodab

Is it you that keeps texting me about c# jobs for £300 a day?

If it is then **** off, I don't want them.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    30 mile run in the snow tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Staying in tonight - I'm knackered

Possibly some light shopping tomorrow.

Sunday: over to the parents' place and out for Sunday lunch. We're having an early Christmas for my nieces (who will be spending real Christmas with their other grandparents this year) and also celebrating my dad's 80th birthday last Wednesday

Then back to work

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working from home.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Right you losers, I'm heading off to Butlins at Bognor.

Jealous 's?

Damn right you are!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Group theory
    Trying to work out why you're never in them?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Tonight: picking up some wines from the local merchant.
    Tomorrow: generally lazing about and then heading out here for my b'day meal.
    Sunday: Neighbours over for drinks
    Monday: ( rare day off for my birthday) possibly going to Delft for the day or maybe Bruges.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    I am spending the weekend in bed with a nymphomaniac blonde, please don't tell the wife.
    Sven?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Are you still getting drunk & phoning him up shouting 'gimme two references' before hanging up?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Bullying doodab
    Are you still getting drunk & phoning him up shouting 'gimme two references' before hanging up?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    We're picking up a new car (Mazda 5) for the wife on Saturday.

In-laws golden wedding anniversary on the Sunday which should be better than it sounds as it's at a Butcombe brewery pub.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Bullying doodab
    That's a bit like taunting a toothless sheep that wants to bite you.
    Not very sporting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X