• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "5 habits that will hurt your relationship"

Collapse

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    You sound like a real catch.
    Catch as in caught as in trapped? Not something Im looking to be.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    No, its because most of them are to women who dont really bring anything to the partnership except needs.
    In which case more fool the men for being moronic enough to marry such women.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

No, its because most of them are to women who dont really bring anything to the partnership except needs.

You sound like a real catch.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Within my family, we will often have quite loud shouting matches. Outside observers aren't always aware that there's no heat in it at all. Too much time in improv theatre I think.
    If I saw that Id assume you didnt give a toss about each other. People who care have feelings. If you dont care, why would you be bothered about what the other said or shouted.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    No wonder so many marriages fail if this is what passes for advice.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Don’t get me wrong – your relationship is very important. But so are you. And so is the life you’d so carefully built up before you began your relationship. Don’t be tempted to start putting yourself and your stuff – your goals, interests and friends – in second place when you’re in a relationship, because it won’t get the results you long for.
    No wonder so many marriages fail if this is what passes for advice.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Why? The glint in his eye while you're doing it makes it all worth it.
    And the gamey scent makes all that digging worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Mindless pap on yahoo

Excerpt

What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with a rye smile?

For example, when someone comes to visit I usually welcome them, and then shout TEA at SY02 until she makes us one.
    You mean you have to tell her more than once??

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Mindless pap on yahoo

What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with
    Hookers, coke, mdma and £300 bottles of red.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Phone rang at 4 AM today and the wife sleepily answered.

She got unusually angry and screamed "How the F**K would I know ? Phone the F**king coastguard !" and slammed the phone down hard.

I gently asked her who had called and she replied, "Some stupid woman wanting to know if the coast was clear....."

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You can't wank your grandad off, that's just wrong.
    Why? The glint in his eye while you're doing it makes it all worth it.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A quick right hander normally shuts 'em up.
    You can't wank your grandad off, that's just wrong.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Within my family, we will often have quite loud shouting matches. Outside observers aren't always aware that there's no heat in it at all. Too much time in improv theatre I think.
    No need for shouting. A quick right hander normally shuts 'em up.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Some people get offended when I refer to BGG as a crip, as he himself uses it there is no offence a bit like black people using the N word.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    For example, when someone comes to visit I usually welcome them, and then shout TEA at SY02 until she makes us one.
    Mrs Suity is the luckiest woman ever. FACT!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X