• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Private message from MODS"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You can understand his confusion, CUK does have a striking resemblance to a door to the underworld.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by doesNotCompute View Post
    This isnt a Portal... you don't know what a Portal is do you Ken.
    You can understand his confusion, CUK does have a striking resemblance to a door to the underworld.

Leave a comment:

• doesNotCompute
    replied
    Originally posted by keninparis View Post
    Don't be stupid - worked all over the world. The most racist country is the UK (eg. all the *ucking *erman tulip 50+ years on....etc etc) get a grip.

Don't like hassled by bobs/lunes etc on this portal and been called a **** for no reason.
    This isnt a Portal... you don't know what a Portal is do you Ken.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Plenty of the forum regulars satisfy that criteria.
    Whatever you say bud.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It could be a respectable puppet master with a recurring troll. But it's so easy to spot, that I think it's just a pillock.
    Plenty of the forum regulars satisfy that criteria.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So Ken and Rex are the same, do we know who owns them?
    Yes - its andyw

HTH

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    It could be a respectable puppet master with a recurring troll. But it's so easy to spot, that I think it's just a pillock.
    The left one or the right one?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    So Ken and Rex are the same, do we know who owns them? Is there a 'respectable' puppet master or is it just a recurring troll?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So Ken and Rex are the same, do we know who owns them? Is there a 'respectable' puppet master or is it just a recurring troll?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Her eyes. You stare straight at her, eye to eye never moving your gaze. When she gets up to leave and looks one last time. You lick your lips.
    I prefer to lick my eyebrows. While looking at her crotch. Though my defence lawyer reckons I should change my story.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is there somewhere else to stare at?
    Her eyes. You stare straight at her, eye to eye never moving your gaze. When she gets up to leave and looks one last time. You lick your lips.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    So when an attractive lady sits opposite you, you sit and stare at her crotch?
    Is there somewhere else to stare at?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Trust all this to kick off the weekend MW3 is out So Ken turned out to be a prize twunt. Who would have guessed it would turn out this way?

Upside is I am on the last part of the single player game, Makarov is on the run but feck me this level is tough...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    feck me it's bliars ipod generation in action again

ban 'em i say

a short sharp lesson to teach them to grow some nads and get through the newby ribbing and become a useful member of the forum

fecks sake this lot of bed wetters are the future !!!!

guess they wont be taking over from us any time soon

group hugs for barbi's boyfriend

and bed wetter fast track to full membership to stop them throwing their
    teddies out of the pram

ciau

milan.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Recycled b3ta joke. I think I'm spending too much time in panto rehearsals.
    Oh no you're not!

MF in 'Bandwagon' Mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X