• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How strange...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How strange..."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Then you're taking a chance of becoming a long time dead Churchill.

Fair do's. I would get it checked out in Belfast. Even the worst quack can still take a BP reading.

Still, none of my beeswax.
    Suity, I'm fine.

CM is making sure I have an MOT in the coming weeks.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Belfast and I wouldn't trust them with my long-time dead Granny.
    Then you're taking a chance of becoming a long time dead Churchill.

Fair do's. I would get it checked out in Belfast. Even the worst quack can still take a BP reading.

Still, none of my beeswax.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Churchill is involved?
    That's a good answer, but not the one we're looking for.

Say what you see!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Anyone see a flaw in this plan?
    Churchill is involved?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You're in a country with no doctors?

Where is this Godforsaken place?
    Belfast and I wouldn't trust them with my long-time dead Granny.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    What the **** do you expect me to do? Drop everything, fly back to England and camp on a GPs doorstep?

If I thought it was serious I'd do something about it. In the meantime I'll carry on billing.
    You're in a country with no doctors?

Where is this Godforsaken place?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    What the **** do you expect me to do? Drop everything, fly back to England and camp on a GPs doorstep?

If I thought it was serious I'd do something about it. In the meantime I'll carry on billing.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Probably just tiredness and blood pressure.

Won't know until I go to the quack in the next week or so.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Sooooooooooooo, why did your peeper start bleeding last week?
    Probably just tiredness and blood pressure.

Won't know until I go to the quack in the next week or so.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Sooooooooooooo, why did your peeper start bleeding last week?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    aye worm.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    WHS. Loaiasis.

aye.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's nothing, just one of those passing things. Unless he's been to a desert region recently.
    I had this mate right. I say had, because he's no longer with us.
    In fact they had to incinerate the body in a nuclear reactor to make sure the infecting agent was destroyed. Anyway, he had the misfortune to have the dune-fly 'insectus - wrigglus - occularis' get into his hotel room in Dubai, through the air conditioning vent.
    Once it had identified the moist eyeball, and injected the wrigglers, it was game over. Within a few weeks they had eaten half his brain and his eyball exploded in a jet of blood and pus.

death was a bit of a release really. I always thought they should have let him die before they burned him though. that was a bit harsh

still. chin up eh

WHS. Loaiasis.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    It's nothing, just one of those passing things. Unless he's been to a desert region recently.
    I had this mate right. I say had, because he's no longer with us.
    In fact they had to incinerate the body in a nuclear reactor to make sure the infecting agent was destroyed. Anyway, he had the misfortune to have the dune-fly 'insectus - wrigglus - occularis' get into his hotel room in Dubai, through the air conditioning vent.
    Once it had identified the moist eyeball, and injected the wrigglers, it was game over. Within a few weeks they had eaten half his brain and his eyball exploded in a jet of blood and pus.

death was a bit of a release really. I always thought they should have let him die before they burned him though. that was a bit harsh

still. chin up eh

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm just waiting for him to come crawling back saying it was a bit of grit in his eye, his BP is tip top and he was just being a big girly wuss
    Actually. A fella in the office has had something similar. His eye looks terrible. Some sort of infection which causes antibodies to attack his eye. Came on one day and looks

It could be altitude related though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X