• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bobs

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bobs"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Anyone know where the CUK Anderson shelter is ??
    Here?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Wow. Ali's chest is so hairy, it comes through his shirt.
    That's not chest hair, it's George Galloways dreadlocks

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Wow. Ali's chest is so hairy, it comes through his shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    omg Saddam is alive and well.....the mother of all forum invasions is coming.....

/takes a seat and hides the remote...
    Will the pigdogs be grilled by Satan at the gates of Hell?

Sockmasters, we need Comical Ali, and we need him now!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    We're all adults here.

Mostly.

Yes I'm mostly an adult.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
    So I get a ban for calling someone a retard yet other posters can openly call each other twunts (quite obviously the word C.U.N.T) you have a smillie : which when I was at school meant "******".
    I was called gay and much worse.

This one rule for one and one rule for another is bulltulip. Unless you'd like a forum invasion to end all forum invasions I suggest you pack it in !
    omg Saddam is alive and well.....the mother of all forum invasions is coming.....

/takes a seat and hides the remote...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Halfinch
    ...this isn't the only forum I post on and the other one is VERY capoable of a board invasion of its own.
    I think he must mean mumsnet. Be afraid...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    On this occasion, I think I can accede to your request.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

FTFY

Once I'd stopped laughing... What a plonker.
    AWW FFS, you've done it now.

We're going to have a board invasion to end all board invasions.

Anyone know where the CUK Anderson shelter is ??

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Stop playing with your food and ban the twunt!
    On this occasion, I think I can accede to your request.

So I get a ban for calling someone a retard yet other posters can openly call each other twunts (quite obviously the word C.U.N.T) you have a smillie : which when I was at school meant "******".
    I was called ... much worse.
    Somehow I'm not surprised.

This one rule for and one rule for reasonable people is bulltulip. Unless you'd like a forum invasion to end all forum invasions I suggest you pack it in !
    FTFY

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I'm sure you'll find the mods respond well to threats
    Once I'd stopped laughing... What a plonker.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

This one rule for one and one rule for another is bulltulip. Unless you'd like a forum invasion to end all forum invasions I suggest you pack it in !
    Fork orf you retarded gay twunt

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied

I'm sure you'll find the mods respond well to threats

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    So I get...<etc>
    We're all adults here.

Mostly.
    Last edited by ChimpMaster; 28 October 2011, 11:02.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chaffinch
    replied
    Definitely a motion.

btw - I've given Chaffinch a holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Admin won't, but if a moderator considers such a thread to be bordering on racist, it will be removed, and the poster may be infracted, or banned.
    Stop playing with your food and ban the twunt!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X