• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Car Finance

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Car Finance"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    No "son" but you got a "love". I think that's a step up in his heart.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    But it seems to be attracting you love. I don't know, you skirt wearers aren't that good at this are you.

What....no ubiquitous "son"? Have I done something to fall out of favour then?

Last edited by shaunbhoy; 19 October 2011, 08:11.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    But only in your opinion. Which, as we have seen lately, is worth fook-all round here!!!

2/10

But it seems to be attracting you love. I don't know, you skirt wearers aren't that good at this are you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by HRHisaravingfelchlord View Post
    Zoiderman, put the kettle on and calm down luv.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    <Random comment for Zoidy to quote/>

Leave a comment:

• HRHisaravingfelchlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I predict a post by HRHisaravingfelchlord fairly soon.
    Zoiderman, put the kettle on and calm down luv.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Now here, you see, is a much better example of wit
    But only in your opinion. Which, as we have seen lately, is worth fook-all round here!!!

2/10

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I'm paying £3500 BIK for it. £3000 for the van and £500 for the fuel. So £700 of "cash from my pocket" in real terms. Still not bad for effectively getting £10k off the list price. Plans are to let it depreciate within the company and then sell it to myself. Effectively 1/3 of the depreciation is from the govt money that way.
    We did it with a ranger Wildtrak. kept for 18 months, bought pre reg'd for £15,995, £3500 on the tax BiK and we sold it for £14k , after selling it to ourselves for £10k+VAT.

Good way to run things, then you do get a lot of value from the company purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Each to his own. I would rather look a cock in a poxy car than have a poxy cock in a decent one.
    Now here, you see, is a much better example of wit, and appreciated after a barren couple of weeks from the retards here.

Very good work
    Last edited by Zoiderman; 18 October 2011, 13:04.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Does it not attract a £3000 charge, under ITEPA s155(3)?

Since you are using another car for your 1000 miles a week, I'd suggest that your use fails the test
    I'm paying £3500 BIK for it. £3000 for the van and £500 for the fuel. So £700 of "cash from my pocket" in real terms. Still not bad for effectively getting £10k off the list price. Plans are to let it depreciate within the company and then sell it to myself. Effectively 1/3 of the depreciation is from the govt money that way.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    As you know, I would rather have genital warts than drive a Kia
    Each to his own. I would rather look a cock in a poxy car than have a poxy cock in a decent one.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I predict a post by HRHisaravingfelchlord fairly soon.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Are you in the GL420 or the Kia?
    As you know, I would rather have genital warts than drive a Kia

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Keep it up ginge, it's a little worrying, but keep it up. It's like watching a slow motion car crash, but witha bit more ginger in it.
    Are you in the GL420 or the Kia?

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Jonathan, give it up man. You've been banned before and it'll happen again.
    Keep it up ginge, it's a little worrying, but keep it up. It's like watching a slow motion car crash, but witha bit more ginger in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X