• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Been to my first Lapdance Club"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Why do you think he was looking shocked?

Anyway, he can't remember the alledged fun he paid for so he's called his credit card company and stopped the payment. I guess it will be down to his negotiation skills from now on.
    I have never been to any LD clubs in the UK, they do look a bit sleazy. At one place I went in Prague there where couples as well as men watching the show. The girls were very good dancers and entertaining. There was no entrance fee a pint of beer cost £3.50 , embarrassingly a group of Brits cam in and asked the price of the beer and left because it cost too much!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Hope he's not married or that could take some explaining. He'll have to take his missus down to prove it costs that much just for drinks and dances. Unless it doesn't.

I have a feeling these establishments may be the only ones where they give you larger measures of spirits than you asked for. They certainly charge enough for them.
    Why do you think he was looking shocked?

Anyway, he can't remember the alledged fun he paid for so he's called his credit card company and stopped the payment. I guess it will be down to his negotiation skills from now on.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Funny you should mention that, the bloke who left after the rest of us came over to our desks in shock later in the morning after finding a receipt for £700 in his wallet!
    Hope he's not married or that could take some explaining. He'll have to take his missus down to prove it costs that much just for drinks and dances. Unless it doesn't.

I have a feeling these establishments may be the only ones where they give you larger measures of spirits than you asked for. They certainly charge enough for them.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I've been twice, both times cost me an absolute fortune ($700 and £400 IIRC)

Still, twas fun. Trouble is I get mesmerised, like the proverbial kid in a candy store.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Only been to one once - Red Rooms in Holborn. I was nicely drunk and seem to remember it was worryingly enjoyable. Since learned that it is apparently one of the friendlier / less sinister ones.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    What do you get for £2?
    two dances ?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Anyone visited the Wagon and Horses pub just off Junction 9 of the M1?

The dancers there are exotic, which means they take all their clothes off. Only costs a quid a dance.
    What do you get for £2?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Anyone visited the Wagon and Horses pub just off Junction 9 of the M1?

The dancers there are exotic, which means they take all their clothes off. Only costs a quid a dance.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You massage it, or they massage you with it?
    Maybe it was called pu$$y rub. I was left with the impression that they massage you with it anyway. And I think that was one of the more conservative menu options.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I seem to remember pu$$y massage was on the menu?
    You massage it, or they massage you with it?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Been to a couple, one when 17 to cross it off the list, I have an indelible memory of a female punk rocker with fried egg boobs taking her bar off at the bar so they could charge us a weeks wages for 2 watered down heinekins (its extra for topless waitress service). She sat down and had a chat with us afterwards, she was a little lost lamb in a sea of wolves, a bit sad, My mate and I made our excuses and left.

At a Leaving do a mate of mine who is certifiable took us all to a strip club, we met up with one of his customers who was rather loaded and they paid for a private dance from an early eastern european import who was actually quite attractive if not enthusiastic, I have been more excited by tomato soup adverts. However the prestigous amounts of Alcohol I had consumed may have been the cause, I couldn't remember my own name let alone what my todger was for.
    When I was there I also looked into one of those places with all the women behind a window, with numbers on. Maybe 20 or 30 women smiling at you. There was a menu too, but it was too embarrassing to pick a number and anyway I didn't want to catch anything, so was just window shopping. I seem to remember pu$$y massage was on the menu?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Compensating?
    Noise

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Compensating?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Yes, stopped over on a leg to Oz. But we left when the women got razor blades out.

Been to a couple, one when 17 to cross it off the list, I have an indelible memory of a female punk rocker with fried egg boobs taking her bar off at the bar so they could charge us a weeks wages for 2 watered down heinekins (its extra for topless waitress service). She sat down and had a chat with us afterwards, she was a little lost lamb in a sea of wolves, a bit sad, My mate and I made our excuses and left.

At a Leaving do a mate of mine who is certifiable took us all to a strip club, we met up with one of his customers who was rather loaded and they paid for a private dance from an early eastern european import who was actually quite attractive if not enthusiastic, I have been more excited by tomato soup adverts. However the prestigous amounts of Alcohol I had consumed may have been the cause, I couldn't remember my own name let alone what my todger was for.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    11?
    All the best do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X