• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dining/Drinking Alone"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Where you working Mr O. PM ?
    well apologies for the delay on this

mainly Manchester - but travel to Glasgow (evidently) and since then was down in cardiff for two days with minimal net access - thus the late response!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Three American MILFs in my regular Asian Imbiss tonight, drinking from one bottle of beer but sounded already a little bit tiddly, one with a loud mouth like a sewer. They decided to go on drinking elsewhere, I decided not to get into trouble
    Doesn't that make them MIWLF? Just asking, like.

Edit: where W=wouldn't
    Last edited by Zippy; 28 September 2011, 18:09.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Three American MILFs in my regular Asian Imbiss tonight, drinking from one bottle of beer but sounded already a little bit tiddly, one with a loud mouth like a sewer. They decided to go on drinking elsewhere, I decided not to get into trouble

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You wouldn't have to go out by yourself if you had some mates.................."Billy"!!

I find it easy to spork up a conversation with blokes in a pub. There's so muck to talk aboot.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    This from the guy who skulks in his hotel room eating room service because he hasn't the guts to go out by himself.
    You wouldn't have to go out by yourself if you had some mates.................."Billy"!!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    This from the guy who skulks in his hotel room eating room service because he hasn't the guts to go out by himself.
    Like I said sad fookwit.

I don't think I've ever eaten from room-service, discounting breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Yeah, businesses don't like repeat customers.

For a bit of a magical mystery tour wait in the hotel lobby then follow the first group that leaves. Probably end up at the Bishops Arms.
    Make sure the group is not a bunch of kids from a girls school before following them

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I was out in Glasgow last night doing exactly that

and by that I mean eating alone reading a book and doing a bit of people watching and not trying to find cheap ho's (although in the Premier inn on Argyle street you do not have to look far!)

having said that the bar of my choice did have speed dating on last night - i respectfully declined to take part (after assesing the quality of speed dating ladies of course)
    Where you working Mr O. PM ?

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I think the Bishops Arms might start to make judgements after visiting 3 nights in a row

Yeah, businesses don't like repeat customers.

For a bit of a magical mystery tour wait in the hotel lobby then follow the first group that leaves. Probably end up at the Bishops Arms.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Anyone ever been to Helsingborg, Sweden? I'm looking for a recommendation for tonights lonely eating/drinking/reading location, I think the Bishops Arms might start to make judgements after visiting 3 nights in a row

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SneakySimon View Post
    Funny, I was working at client site and stayed over in Glasgow last night. Went to Jamies Italian for a bitof food and then retired to the Premier Inn on Georges Square.
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    how coincidental I also stayed at Premier Inn George Square last night

but ate in All Bar One
    We understand. What goes on tour, stays on tour.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    how coincidental I also stayed at Premier Inn George Square last night

but ate in All Bar One

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    All the Lonely People -
    Where do they all come from ?

All the Lonely People -
    Where do they all belong ?

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Last time I was in Glasgow (2005) we had a fantastic ruby at the Kama Sutra on Sauchiehall Street.
    Is it still there and is it still as good?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    From the man who couldn't pay someone to spend time with him, even if he could afford to do so. Go back to your ready meals in your basement apartment.
    Like I said sad fookwit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X