• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pains in my ******* kidneys!!!"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I heard it's like being trapped in a room with you for a year.
    Then perhaps you should learn to take no notice when you're slurring to yourself, you coke-addled cretinous ****face.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No, it's a nasty, slow, painful way to go.
    I heard it's like being trapped in a room with you for a year.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Is he dead yet?
    No, it's a nasty, slow, painful way to go.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Is he dead yet?
    If he is, we're bound to here from him at some point.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I've had the best and worst coffee of my life in Italy.

The best was in a back street, standing room only bar in Venice near the fish market. Superb Americano that tasted like it smelled, if you know what I mean.

The worst was in the hotel dining room at breakfast on the same trip. Nasty nasty self service machine brewed muck. I ended up drinking tea instead.
    Last office I worked in there was a "big-boned" bird always used to order "a small latte"..................then accompanied it with a blueberry muffin the size of her head!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Is he dead yet?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Yep, agree there. Latte is a womens and kids drink in Italy and no self respecting male would even order a cappuccino after 11am as it is meant as a breakfast drink.

Coffee shops in this country are w*nk and kid you they are Italian. It's like saying a Balti is an Indian dish.

BTW don't order a 'Latte' in a less touristy part of Italy. The way we pronounce it you will end up with 'La Te' i.e cup of tea or at best a glass of milk much to Mrs Gibbons embarrassment and my amusement.

Churchill - get to the Docs and fingers crossed.
    I've had the best and worst coffee of my life in Italy.

The best was in a back street, standing room only bar in Venice near the fish market. Superb Americano that tasted like it smelled, if you know what I mean.

The worst was in the hotel dining room at breakfast on the same trip. Nasty nasty self service machine brewed muck. I ended up drinking tea instead.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Yep, agree there. Latte is a womens and kids drink in Italy and no self respecting male would even order a cappuccino after 11am as it is meant as a breakfast drink.
    The Dutch have a type of coffee called 'koffie verkeerd', which can translate as 'coffee wrong' or 'coffee upside down'. It's basically the same thing as latte and has been around a lot longer than starbucks, but you just don't feel such a poof ordering it. My coffee machine makes it rather well, and I like to dunk digestive biscuits in it. Still arguing with the good lady though; she believes that dark chocolate digestives should be used for coffee dunking, while I prefer plain digestives. Fascinating isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Latte? 'king lightweight!

Coffee shops in this country are w*nk and kid you they are Italian. It's like saying a Balti is an Indian dish.

BTW don't order a 'Latte' in a less touristy part of Italy. The way we pronounce it you will end up with 'La Te' i.e cup of tea or at best a glass of milk much to Mrs Gibbons embarrassment and my amusement.

Churchill - get to the Docs and fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ok, when I wake up in the morning and or when I want a wee/piss/jimmy's, I have excruciating pains in my lower back, predominantly on the right side but now on the left too.

What the hell is it?

Answers on a postcard please!
    Do you snore?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ftfy
    You can stop your bloody messing too.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm up for this, whatever your issue is with Churchill, please drag me into it.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What are you implying about the lovely CM?
    Leave me out of this, whatever your issue is with Churchill, do not drag me into it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Have you suffered enough yet? I think its time to put away my Churchy Voodoo Doll for the time being then

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Have you been doinking any dirty little slappers?

What are you implying about the lovely CM?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    That's like a death sentance in IT.

Doesn't everyone start the day with Red Bull, a double espresso followed by a Latte to a chill a little
    Latte? 'king lightweight!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X