• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Relationships - waste of time ?"

Collapse

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hi Janey. Good luck.

A lot of people here say that the UK is the only place to be and you'll soon get tired of clean safe cities, warm sunny weather, empty sandy beaches, good pay, friendly people and having fun all the time.

So we'll expect you back in Wales soon.
    abso-bloomin-lutely

cardiff is where it's at!

i'm only going to Oz to prove to myself what a great life I have here!

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Welcome back Zeity

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by janey View Post
    life is treatng me fine... got my oz visa, been offered a job in sydney with a nice big pay rise over my UK salary and this is my last UK winter!!

life ain't bad
    Hi Janey. Good luck.

A lot of people here say that the UK is the only place to be and you'll soon get tired of clean safe cities, warm sunny weather, empty sandy beaches, good pay, friendly people and having fun all the time.

So we'll expect you back in Wales soon.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    What a choice: Sydney or Cardiff....

Though it must be said they don't have funnel web spiders in Cardiff...
    Ah but we do now have our very own wolfman.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Janeyyyyyyyyyy!

How's life treating you?
    life is treatng me fine... got my oz visa, been offered a job in sydney with a nice big pay rise over my UK salary and this is my last UK winter!!

life ain't bad

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I can get you an Australian Visa if youmarry me Janey, I already have a wife, so might have to have a gladitorial fight over me.
    no need, got the visa easily on my own thanks

Leave a comment:

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    She only fights in the mud.
    Is there video?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Squelch

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I can get you an Australian Visa if youmarry me Janey, I already have a wife, so might have to have a gladitorial fight over me.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Now, I am older and wiser, and am happy with a girl with big tits.
    Are they as big as yours?

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now, I am older and wiser, and am happy with a girl with big tits.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well, I was going to make an incisive and intellligent comment, but now I've seen the date, I've changed my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by janey View Post
    awww I have to resurrect it again just to say thanks to Mustang
    Janeyyyyyyyyyy!

How's life treating you?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    awww I have to resurrect it again just to say thanks to Mustang

Leave a comment: