• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bye Bye Russell

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bye Bye Russell"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    You won't have to do that, believe me.

Ah much better.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I love the film, proper turn the brain off action

Oh tulip I am starting to bond with Russell.

Your a knut Russell, I hope your knob turns green and falls off!

Ah that feels better

You won't have to do that, believe me.

Ah much better.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Thought I heard that before. Might watch Con Air again for a laugh.
    I love the film, proper turn the brain off action

Oh tulip I am starting to bond with Russell.

Your a knut Russell, I hope your knob turns green and falls off!

Ah that feels better

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You are Garland Greene and I claim my 5 straight jackets
    Thought I heard that before. Might watch Con Air again for a laugh.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ignore him for he's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

As I said just ignore him...
    You are Garland Greene and I claim my 5 straight jackets

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    There's a shock, it was a sub 24hr flounce rather than a graceful retirement having at least achieved suitable reputation.
    I know these me me me types, it's truly shocking.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Your scansion is atrocious
    Seriously people, if you're trying to write verse, at least read it aloud before publishing it and see if it flows. You don't have to restrict yourself to trochees and spondees, but it shouldn't be stilted and stumbling, particularly if you attempt to cast it into a rhythmical structure. Furthermore, sticking words in that add nothing to the sense in the vague hope that they fix the scansion when they actually don't just makes it worse.
    Your scansion shows a lack of skill,
    Your verses' structure makes me ill;
    Before you rhyme, please take the time
    To learn what makes a pleasingrhyme.
    This post shows a lack of class.
    Nicholas Fitzsimons you can kiss my

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    doggerel
    Your scansion is atrocious

Seriously people, if you're trying to write verse, at least read it aloud before publishing it and see if it flows. You don't have to restrict yourself to trochees and spondees, but it shouldn't be stilted and stumbling, particularly if you attempt to cast it into a rhythmical structure. Furthermore, sticking words in that add nothing to the sense in the vague hope that they fix the scansion when they actually don't just makes it worse.
    Your scansion shows a lack of skill,
    Your verses' structure makes me ill;
    Before you rhyme, please take the time
    To learn what makes a pleasing rhyme.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ignore him for he's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Sorry Russ. Wrong login.

WIS.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You have a lot of hate in you, maybe you should see a counsellor or psychologist?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    There's a shock, it was a sub 24hr flounce rather than a graceful retirement having at least achieved suitable reputation.
    You have a lot of hate in you, maybe you should see a counsellor or psychologist?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, if you think it's so easy why won't you try to flounce for a month or two?

CUK forum addition is a recognised IT person condition!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    As you wish.

Happy now?
    That's just you pissing in the snow.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    As you wish.

Happy now?
    Yes.

Be tomorrow morning at 9am sharpish at Unit 1 Fukushima Plant for your new contract assignment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X