• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Russell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As you wish.

Happy now?
    That's just you pissing in the snow.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There's a shock, it was a sub 24hr flounce rather than a graceful retirement having at least achieved suitable reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        There's a shock, it was a sub 24hr flounce rather than a graceful retirement having at least achieved suitable reputation.
        Well, if you think it's so easy why won't you try to flounce for a month or two?

CUK forum addition is a recognised IT person condition!

Comment

You have a lot of hate in you, maybe you should see a counsellor or psychologist?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            You have a lot of hate in you, maybe you should see a counsellor or psychologist?
            Ignore him for he's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

As I said just ignore him...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Ignore him for he's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Sorry Russ. Wrong login.

WIS.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                doggerel
                Your scansion is atrocious

Seriously people, if you're trying to write verse, at least read it aloud before publishing it and see if it flows. You don't have to restrict yourself to trochees and spondees, but it shouldn't be stilted and stumbling, particularly if you attempt to cast it into a rhythmical structure. Furthermore, sticking words in that add nothing to the sense in the vague hope that they fix the scansion when they actually don't just makes it worse.
                Your scansion shows a lack of skill,
                Your verses' structure makes me ill;
                Before you rhyme, please take the time
                To learn what makes a pleasing rhyme.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Your scansion is atrocious
                  Seriously people, if you're trying to write verse, at least read it aloud before publishing it and see if it flows. You don't have to restrict yourself to trochees and spondees, but it shouldn't be stilted and stumbling, particularly if you attempt to cast it into a rhythmical structure. Furthermore, sticking words in that add nothing to the sense in the vague hope that they fix the scansion when they actually don't just makes it worse.
                  Your scansion shows a lack of skill,
                  Your verses' structure makes me ill;
                  Before you rhyme, please take the time
                  To learn what makes a pleasingrhyme.
                  This post shows a lack of class.
                  Nicholas Fitzsimons you can kiss my

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I know these me me me types, it's truly shocking.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

You are Garland Greene and I claim my 5 straight jackets
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X