• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA news ... from the Guardian!"

Collapse

• dazza12
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Make sure you make as much money as you can out of this, then plough it into a football team, like MK Dons.

Did I ever tell you about MK Dons?
    Yes, they're going to need all the money they can get to keep them in League Two next year.

Anyway, back to the topic......

Congrats AtW, sorry I've not been part of the project recently but I may pop in again and have another go.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    hmmm, last time you complaint about too few matches xoggoth?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Better not crawl my website. Bloody cheek! Did I give permission? I intend to leave an enormous bot trap in it and if I find your rotten bot thing or spider or whatever it is they call them I shall pull all its legs off.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    interesting, I noticed this morning that Majestic 12 had crawled the Benes Plan B home page

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ta

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Congrats Alexej

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    AtW, well done.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Why ever not? Smacks of a little selfishness. You should stand up to be pilloried just like everyone else who's successful here. It's only fair.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I feel that in the interests of my image, I must counteract any impressions of good will and positivism my previous congratutions may have given by pointing out that our products have received great reviews by the Association For Science Education and I did not feel the need to mention it.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    As long as they have own car, home and GSOH, I see no real difficulty. It would help if you didn't try and eat her I think.

Hmmm, I've never met a woman that didnt enjoy being eaten now and again

Mind you, I'm not a Giant Alien Lizard with teeth that would put a rottwieler to shame

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Well, a virtual toast to fame and (fortune??).

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    It all went wrong when a good beating went out of fashion.

Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    A: Nothing, you've told her twice already.

Boom-boom!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sounds like church's "no divorce" rule was not so bad afterall, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Loyalty these days
    You just can't get the wives these days. No sooner have you cooked them a nice dinner and arranged for their passport than they're after half your future earnings.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    No, but if the gent were suitably loaded she might decide to divorce him in the interests of fairness after a couple of years.
    Loyalty these days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X