• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ebay bargain

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ebay bargain"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    a three phase cyclonic uranium separator and two phase reactive photon counter for 99p

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    nice - unfortunately its too close to the bone.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I have the smaller cooking pot in blue from my student days, the bigger one in cream that gets used for just about everything these days and then the usual collection of lasagna "bake something in the oven" types in various shapes & sizes but all orange. Also included in orange is a set of ramekins. WTF was I thinking of when I bought them?

Finally a thread I can get my teeth into.
    WHS.

I love a Le Creuset bargain from TK Maxx.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Timmy?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Timmy?!!!!
    NO! Timmy was the pet dog.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Right, I've had a word with mum and she says you owe me £15K in back dated pocketmoney and £30K in missed christmases and birthdays.

Or she says she's happy to phone the CSA if you'd prefer.
    Timmy?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Pondlife's mum said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is a true story.

Right, I've had a word with mum and she says you owe me £15K in back dated pocketmoney and £30K in missed christmases and birthdays.

Or she says she's happy to phone the CSA if you'd prefer.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    The hooker said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is not a true story.
    Pondlife's mum said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is a true story.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Details of Wilmslow's login - it cost a few bob but well worth it...

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    An INKSPE £1200 laptop for £800, since I got my old one in 2001 a refresh was desperately need

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What colour are they? Mine are blue and CM's orange. We possibly need a thread for this.
    I have the smaller cooking pot in blue from my student days, the bigger one in cream that gets used for just about everything these days and then the usual collection of lasagna "bake something in the oven" types in various shapes & sizes but all orange. Also included in orange is a set of ramekins. WTF was I thinking of when I bought them?

Finally a thread I can get my teeth into.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    This is a really sad thread!

However, as I'm here anyway, best bargain ever was a full set of hardly used Le Creuset pans for £30, because the lady who had them didn't like the colour (and I suspect didn't know what they were really worth). I still grin when I see the individual items advertised for £80 plus.

It's not changed me though.
    What colour are they? Mine are blue and CM's orange. We possibly need a thread for this.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Last ebay purchase was a full disabled toilet suite & Doc M pack (handrails, rests, toilet, cistern, sink etc) new cost would be about £600 - £800, as the seller did not put a reserve on we got it for £3.98; collected it last night.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    a job lot of yellow stock bricks (Buyer collects)

advertised as 500 for £50 ended up as 2-3000 which were worth about £3000.

Rich lawyer type with a huge house so I didn't feel too bad.

Has changed my garden nicely.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    This is a really sad thread!

However, as I'm here anyway, best bargain ever was a full set of hardly used Le Creuset pans for £30, because the lady who had them didn't like the colour (and I suspect didn't know what they were really worth). I still grin when I see the individual items advertised for £80 plus.

It's not changed me though.
    but the postage was 150 quid though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X