• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What the climate scientists said in 1975"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You were whingeing about BB putting his perspective forward far too often for YOUR liking. Fact!
    No that was AtW, I just agreed with him.
    You regularly troop uninvited into the Football threads and bleat on about them not being your cup of tea. Fact!
    Yep, to wind you up. Glad it's working.
    Most other people manage to simply avoid threads which hold no real interest for them, whilst you on the other hand insist upon chirping in with your tedious additions, and either insist that everyone listen to you, or suggest that such discussions be terminated forthwith when they don't. Fact!
    Could say the same about you.

HTH. If not, again I invite you to use the ignore feature for real this time. But I think your ego would miss me responding to you, it's about the only attention you get.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A considerable amount of tosh and claptrap deleted
    You were whingeing about BB putting his perspective forward far too often for YOUR liking. Fact!
    You regularly troop uninvited into the Football threads and bleat on about them not being your cup of tea. Fact!
    It is impossible to attribute any worthwhile thread initiation to you whatsoever. Fact!
    Most other people manage to simply avoid threads which hold no real interest for them, whilst you on the other hand insist upon chirping in with your tedious additions, and either insist that everyone listen to you, or suggest that such discussions be terminated forthwith when they don't. Fact!
    That is the trouble with you overzealous God-Bothering types. Always trying to force your opinions on others.
    Give it a rest you dreary window-licking c0cksocket!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Mods can we please ban SB and dooogy. They're
    Stop, you'll make SB cry. Calling for bans is childish. Mods, please ban Sas.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Mods can we please ban SB and dooogy. They're

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You on the other hand seem to have an annoying habit of trying to force your unwanted views into discussions that you have little interest in.
    Brilliant. I can't think of anyone less well-placed to make such a complaint considering your modus operandi is to jump into threads without reading them and insult people.
    Not to mention, my claimed 'reputation' doesn't exist according to the facts (I know you find facts hard to deal with).

The "take your lumps" comment was about your continued crying over your suspension, claiming I or anyone else ran to the mods asking for you to be banned.

I am interested in the scientific debate over AGW as a scientist myself, just not BB's stuck-record version of posting any link which agrees with him, regardless of the source. He's as bad as the other lot, turning it into something personal and claiming absurd victories over sensationalized newspaper headlines.
    If you read the thread you'd realise we were having a proper discussion until you turned up.

Feel free to use the ignore feature for real this time.
    Last edited by d000hg; 4 May 2011, 08:43.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You need to learn to take your lumps. It looks petty.
    Not sure what you are on about. I happen to quite enjoy the sparring between BB and PJ as both bring pertinent points to the debate. You on the other hand seem to have an annoying habit of trying to force your unwanted views into discussions that you have little interest in. You then have the breathtaking arrogance to suggest that these discussions be terminated as they don't excite you sufficiently.
    Extremely rich from someone with such an interest in imaginary friends. I have said it before and will continue to say it, you offer very little to the place and are well-deserving of your reputation as the most boring contributor on the forum.
    If you have no interest in a thread then do the decent thing and ignore it in much the same way most people do with your banal offerings.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    BB you seem to be unhealthily obsessed with Global Warming. Why don't you fix the acne problem and find a girlfriend? That might work to take your mind off it.
    Or do what AtW does and order Kleenex in bulk.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Another record was broken last month, the hottest april in the UK since records began 352 years ago.

I wonder what BlusterBates makes of that.
    A sign of global warming.

But there's no fix so we're doomed.

Let's face it: none of our environmental fixes break the planet-wrecking project | George Monbiot | Comment is free | The Guardian

Something to ponder on during the warm sunny weather at the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

I suppose it is a blessing that you have not gone whining off to the mods like a big jessie at least.

You need to learn to take your lumps. It looks petty.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

You sound like a broken record Blaster.
    Another record was broken last month, the hottest april in the UK since records began 352 years ago.

I wonder what BlusterBates makes of that.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Little of value is still a lot more than you have to offer. Go back to talking about second-rate football.

I suppose it is a blessing that you have not gone whining off to the mods like a big jessie at least.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I see doofus is still insistent on hanging around the periphery of various topics like a spare fart, contributing little of any value but making a lot of unwanted noise about it. How tediously predictable.

Little of value is still a lot more than you have to offer. Go back to talking about second-rate football.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I see doofus is still insistent on hanging around the periphery of various topics like a spare fart, contributing little of any value but making a lot of unwanted noise about it. How tediously predictable.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    And BB is not trying to convert the diehards or sing to the choir, he is trying to persuade the floaters. which is what pj is doing , so that ok by me
    Well pj seems to only post in response to BB so if BB shut up maybe the board would be less noisy. But I don't think it's a good tactic. Two people bickering arguing constantly over the same graphs and newspaper stories from years ago doesn't exactly make me think either of them knows the answer.
    If Nick can have Monday links, why not skeptic Saturday for a review of all the breathtaking research announced the previous week.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Yeah -thought so.

Oh, and if the cold UK weather last December was so significant, what are we to make of the warmest April on record?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X