• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the climate scientists said in 1975

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods can we please ban SB and dooogy. They're
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Mods can we please ban SB and dooogy. They're
      Stop, you'll make SB cry. Calling for bans is childish. Mods, please ban Sas.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        A considerable amount of tosh and claptrap deleted
        You were whingeing about BB putting his perspective forward far too often for YOUR liking. Fact!
        You regularly troop uninvited into the Football threads and bleat on about them not being your cup of tea. Fact!
        It is impossible to attribute any worthwhile thread initiation to you whatsoever. Fact!
        Most other people manage to simply avoid threads which hold no real interest for them, whilst you on the other hand insist upon chirping in with your tedious additions, and either insist that everyone listen to you, or suggest that such discussions be terminated forthwith when they don't. Fact!
        That is the trouble with you overzealous God-Bothering types. Always trying to force your opinions on others.
        Give it a rest you dreary window-licking c0cksocket!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          You were whingeing about BB putting his perspective forward far too often for YOUR liking. Fact!
          No that was AtW, I just agreed with him.
          You regularly troop uninvited into the Football threads and bleat on about them not being your cup of tea. Fact!
          Yep, to wind you up. Glad it's working.
          Most other people manage to simply avoid threads which hold no real interest for them, whilst you on the other hand insist upon chirping in with your tedious additions, and either insist that everyone listen to you, or suggest that such discussions be terminated forthwith when they don't. Fact!
          Could say the same about you.

HTH. If not, again I invite you to use the ignore feature for real this time. But I think your ego would miss me responding to you, it's about the only attention you get.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X