• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Staying Away. Hotel Tips"

Collapse

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Well. Since his wife is a former recruitment agent, who can blame him?
    You mean that she gets all her money from somebody else doing the work

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Well. Since his wife is a former recruitment agent, who can blame him?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Some say his wife's lawyers think Heather Mills was an amateur and that he won't be left with enough cash to fill a Toyota Aygo... All we know is, he's called "The Clarkson"

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Some say his wife's lawyers think Heather Mills was an amateur and that he won't be left with enough cash to fill a Toyota Aygo... All we know is, he's called "The Clarkson"

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    it is 'not unusual' when staying away on business to share a hotel room with a colleague of the opposite gender.
    I'd love to see you explaining that one to the wife !!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Some help please. I read that it is 'not unusual' when staying away on business to share a hotel room with a colleague of the opposite gender. Is this actually the case? Over the years I have missed out on a not inconsiderable number of money saving opportunities if so.

THe attractions of lettuce as a poolside snack had also escaped me up until now...
    pj's a bit miffed, because warmistas never get invited to those type of parties

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Some help please. I read that it is 'not unusual' when staying away on business to share a hotel room with a colleague of the opposite gender. Is this actually the case? Over the years I have missed out on a not inconsiderable number of money saving opportunities if so.

THe attractions of lettuce as a poolside snack had also escaped me up until now...
    By sharing the hotel room he's actually doing his bit to help global warming

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Psst. Corn.

I've known about this for months. You guys aren't reading the right gossip sites.
    Just because you hang out on popbitch

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Psst. Corn.

I've known about this for months. You guys aren't reading the right gossip sites.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Now if it had been William Hague caught sharing a hotel room with a mistress I might have been more shocked

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think most of the time getting a woman in your room costs you more, not less.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Further background on the merits of hotel sharing here

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

You've had a sheltered life.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    started a topic Staying Away. Hotel Tips

Staying Away. Hotel Tips

Working...
X