• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Rules of the Forum

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rules of the Forum"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    An electric gay bar? Sounds uncomfortable in all kinds of ways.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Even after visiting I don't know what the site's about.
    Its a

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I think it's the London division of the Klu Klux Klan.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No worries, just checking - easy kind of thing to forget
    We could only see Reps, emails and IP Addresses. PM's and other stuff wasn't viewable.

I was interested to find you were posting from here though.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    They were made mods for that time period, but quite a lot of privileges were stripped before admin did that. Rest easy Bertie, your anonymity's safe with us.

Oh, wait...
    No worries, just checking - easy kind of thing to forget

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    If I come, but I wouldn't like to be the cause of us getting thrown out of the pub
    Leave that to me

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    If I come, but I wouldn't like to be the cause of us getting thrown out of the pub

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I feel just a little bit honoured...

There's another ukulele night at the Lincoln Lounge on the 12th, anyone up for it?

(I won't be performing this time.)
    You gonna bring it next Friday?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

There's another ukulele night at the Lincoln Lounge on the 12th, anyone up for it?

Were there any youtube uploads of your previous performance ?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    What's the beef with ukuleles anyway?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Isn't that a bit of a privacy issue, that they could read PMs, see who repped them, and various other things? I can't think of anything personally I'd care about other than things like my personal profile data (name, email) - can you put our minds to rest what they could(n't) see?
    They were made mods for that time period, but quite a lot of privileges were stripped before admin did that. Rest easy Bertie, your anonymity's safe with us.

Oh, wait...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You're right, I am pretty laid back.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    can you put our minds to rest
    If they put YOUR mind into anything more of a "rest" state than it is at the best of times, they might never get it
    back "on-line"!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    The really were made mods for the morning. No faking. Admin had taken a snapshot of the DB just in case.
    Isn't that a bit of a privacy issue, that they could read PMs, see who repped them, and various other things? I can't think of anything personally I'd care about other than things like my personal profile data (name, email) - can you put our minds to rest what they could(n't) see?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X