• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where are you going on holiday this year?"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I will be sitting on a beach in Corfu whilst you lot are earning me money
    I'll do an extra hour this week and maybe you can then afford a decent destination.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    we are going to Orlando in July, can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Well, living in NZ life is one long holiday, seriously, no stress at all. Although I probably wouldn't be saying that if I lived in a bit that wobbled.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    In all seriousness - if you've never been to Lanzarote, it's worth a visit. It's lovely.
    We used to love going there, but I don't think that I would want to go in Summer. To get out of the UK for a bit of warmth during November I don't think you can beat it.

Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca are very civilized and don't suffer from being plagued with Brits wanting rowdy nights out. Oh, and the Princesa Yaiza was the best that I stayed at, but that probably had more to do with its size and location rather than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Evening All,

we're off to Brac this year - driving down, renting an apartment for two weeks

Croatia holiday houses holiday apartments Hotel travels

fourth year of exploring islands on the adriatric coast

guess we've got a few years yet before we've stayed on all of the islands and then we'll have to go back through revisiting the favourites

it's a hard life

Milan.
    Have all the German nudists returned ?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    - two blonds and a redhead heading for Turkey in August - yep crazy is the word
    Have you got your factor 1000 ready?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    That's just plain crazy. Turkey is for Christmas.
    - two blonds and a redhead heading for Turkey in August - yep crazy is the word

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Turkey in August
    That's just plain crazy. Turkey is for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Turkey in August

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    The wife - about ten minutes ago - just booked the family on a Red Sea Cruise. We leave on the 17th.

Its a 5hr flight and I absolutely hate flying. When my son heard he started to cry. He was hoping for two nights in a premier inn somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Or you could keep working, and by age 50 you'd be able to buy yourself a personality.

Don't be ridiculous. There's not enough money in the world to be able to buy an Australian a personality!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post

When you get paid 1K a day you can wait for your retirement at 35
    Or you could keep working, and by age 50 you'd be able to buy yourself a personality.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    When you're pretending to earn that much, you can afford a pretend day off.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
    No holidays for me - Cant afford any time off

When you get paid 1K a day you can wait for your retirement at 35
    When you're pretending to earn that much, you can afford a pretend day off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X