• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are you going on holiday this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Princess Yaiza?
    Nope, the apartments we go to every year Really looking forward to the break.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Nope, the apartments we go to every year Really looking forward to the break.
      Whew. To be on the same island at same time is a coincidence, but for a second there I thought you'd be staying at the same hotel. :-)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Ahhh..........the magic lives on!!

It was magic all right. Magic the poor ol' yoke survived our school holidays
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

It was magic all right. Magic the poor ol' yoke survived our school holidays
          Ah they make 'em tough on the west coast sure enough.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Whew. To be on the same island at same time is a coincidence, but for a second there I thought you'd be staying at the same hotel. :-)
            No chance... I'd rather gouge my own eyes out that pay those prices
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

No chance... I'd rather gouge my own eyes out that pay those prices
              Did I ever mention I had to sign a form
              to take the kids out of school.

Comment

Did I ever mention I had to sign a form
                to take the kids out of school.
                No .... well, that sounds like an interesting tale. Why don't you tell us all about it. We'd all love to hear it
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

No .... well, that sounds like an interesting tale. Why don't you tell us all about it. We'd all love to hear it
                  As it happens were off to Gran canaria to a Lopesan. At over 5 grand for a basic room at the Yaiza for two weeks was bloody rip off. Even the deluxe room at a similar hotel in Gran Canaria is 4.5k

Was hoping to get over to Lanzarote at some point to look for a villa/apartment to buy. I'll be buggered if I'm paying 300-500 Euros a night because I've got kids.

Comment

As it happens were off to Gran canaria to a Lopesan. At over 5 grand for a basic room at the Yaiza for two weeks was bloody rip off. Even the deluxe room at a similar hotel in Gran Canaria is 4.5k

Was hoping to get over to Lanzarote at some point to look for a villa/apartment to buy. I'll be buggered if I'm paying 300-500 Euros a night because I've got kids.
                    In all seriousness - if you've never been to Lanzarote, it's worth a visit. It's lovely.
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

In all seriousness - if you've never been to Lanzarote, it's worth a visit. It's lovely.
                      tell us a bit about it
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X