• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Got friends from Ireland over this weekend so I'll be entertaining and doing tourist things with them.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Oh no another religious war.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Painting lots of new plaster (it's had 2 weeks to dry thoroughly) and woodwork after extensive repairs and alterations to the attic. I hate the whole painting with primer then top coats stuff, but it needs doing.
    Oh and lots of cleaning up dust prior to painting too.

Dinner out on Saturday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Take Mrs PL out for a bite to eat later.

Mostly likely B&Q related activities on Sat before heading out to watch the rugby.

Sun: Nice lie in and time on the sofa.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Sorry we can't all be " professional and courteous".
    It's more about respect, actually.

Sue, you know - I'm starting to suspect you're a sockie. No one can be as up their arse as you.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Tomorrow I'm attending an OU day trip to York and afterwards going on a crawl with some fellow students.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Anyone got any popcorn?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    No, perhaps not. But manners do go a long way.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Bloody hell - what is your problem.

How rude.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Ha Ha. I went and walked the dog with her. Now that does sound like a really bad euphimism but its not, we actually walked the dog. I don't think it likes me.

I should have my own tag line. Sockpuppet......Super Stud.

*Ok there was also a meal but that's not nearly as interesting as telling people I walked her dog....well to me its not anyway.
    Top Tip, offer to take the dog out yourself when you get the chance, do this a few times and the dog will associate you with something it enjoys. Get the dog on side and your laughing

It worked with Mrs B and her ( later our) mutt. It got to the point that I turned up one evening and the dog met me at the door with his lead in his mouth

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    drinkies tonight, ales saturday

and erm
    beer on sunday

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Bloody hell - what is your problem.

How rude.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I know you said you were rude Sue, but blimey.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Just reminded me to check Mass times!

Ta

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Wedding anniversary tomorrow.
    Playing football after church on Sunday then having a nap.

Rock & roll
    Just reminded me to check Mass times!

Ta

Leave a comment:

Working...
X