• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Touchy Subject: Any blokes on here had / considered a Hair Transplant?"

Collapse

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    How about longevity then? My grandfather's been bald since I've known him, but he's 91 years old and fighting fit.
    Sounds good to me. It's a lot to do with the genes or so I've been told.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Don't get too comfortable matey. It's your grandfather on your mother’s side you should look to with regards your future scalp situation.
    How about longevity then? My grandfather's been bald since I've known him, but he's 91 years old and fighting fit.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Little prospect of going bald here, as my father had a full head of hair into his eighties.

And his own teeth
    Don't get too comfortable matey. It's your grandfather on your mother’s side you should look to with regards your future scalp situation.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Have you tried a hair restorer.

....like this?

New Baldness Treatment Shows Promise

There are plenty of simple organic hair tonics on the market.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sorry baldy. Never considered it.

That reminds me. I need a hair cut.
    WHS. A woolly hat for winter would be a lot cheaper than haircuts all year round.

Little prospect of going bald here, as my father had a full head of hair into his eighties.

And his own teeth

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Paula View Post
    mmmmm Brian Murphy really pulled off the bald look, think I need to go to the loo
    Squits?

Leave a comment:

• Paula
    replied
    mmmmm Brian Murphy really pulled off the bald look, think I need to go to the loo

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    OK girls it's time to hose you down again...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Bruce Willis' head on the other hand
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yeah, fair call
    OK girls it's time to hose you down again...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You need Grecian 2000.

Works wonders.
    Holy Moly... do you think they got that the wrong way around?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Yeah, fair call

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Donald trump is the best endorsement of the lack of a baldness cure existing no matter how much money you have. His image is too hideous to post.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You need Grecian 2000.

Works wonders.
    Looks like Michael Jackson in reverse.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It's not the amount that's the problem, it's the color.

Still got all my hair but it's starting to go gray now.

Sideburns have gone, beard is 90% gray and if I let it grow the hair on the back of my neck comes out white.

Most of the rest is still black, but it's only a matter of time.

If there's a gap between finishing the current job and getting a new one I may decide to lose the beard.
    If managed properly greyness can make you look distinguished.
    I would ditch the beard though, that doesn't work if you are going grey/white as it ages you immensely.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Another Hollywood celebrity who cannot get round baldness:

John Travolta leaves his weave at home and embraces baldness during a family holiday | Mail Online

If these guys can't even buy a cure - do you really think you can?
    Donald trump is the best endorsement of the lack of a baldness cure existing no matter how much money you have. His image is too hideous to post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X