• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bargain property

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bargain property"

Collapse

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I like the back garden the best. Nothing beats opening the patio doors on your million pound mansion and seeing the back fence seven feet away.

Still, property only goes up, so a clever investment to whoever parts with 1.1 million on that one. And it's within 350 miles commuting distance of that there London.
    s'ppose I overlooked that.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    The developer should hire Suity to build a website to market the property.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I like the back garden the best. Nothing beats opening the patio doors on your million pound mansion and seeing the back fence seven feet away.

Still, property only goes up, so a clever investment to whoever parts with 1.1 million on that one. And it's within 350 miles commuting distance of that there London.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    The world has truly, really gone stark raving mad if anyone pays a million for that.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    And I'll bet they only paid for a £50 "head 'n' shoulders" survey.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    What a gaudy tuliphole. Is it Andy Carroll's old place?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Looks like the ideal property for a lottery 'winner'
    or a 1st Division WAG.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Looks rather spectacular inside it has to be said. Nicely done out for the sale photos. I can imagine how dissapointed the new owner will be when they turn up first day and all the flash furniture has gone and they have nothing but more empty rooms.

Love the pic of the garden, all that sumptious elegance inside and then a pic showing that you can piss from the patio windows to the far fence!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You should get on a BBC TV Dim to lead one of their property programs, you've got the attitude and flair, ...
    Shame about the looks though ...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You should get on a BBC TV Dim to lead one of their property programs, you've got the attitude and flair, all you need is to get a pair of ***s and you'll make a career.

Worth trying.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Yeah, I thought their definition of detached was pushing it a bit. Barely breathing space between them. Lovely tasteful black tiling all over the place too
    For a few billion pounds you could buy the whole housing estate off the developer. I'm sure they would be pleased.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Looks like the ideal property for a lottery 'winner'

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yeah, but you don't get another 200 identikit neighbours 4 feet apart for your £1M.
    Yeah, I thought their definition of detached was pushing it a bit. Barely breathing space between them. Lovely tasteful black tiling all over the place too

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Forget another planet, they're not even in the same solar system.

Gosh that place is hideous.

Spend a million on this place and get a DB9 with the extra £100k for the driveway.
    Yeah, but you don't get another 200 identikit neighbours 4 feet apart for your £1M.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Forget another planet, they're not even in the same solar system.

Gosh that place is hideous.

Spend a million on this place and get a DB9 with the extra £100k for the driveway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X