• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another BBC Hatchet Job?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Arguments are always so one sided, always one side solely to blame. Except on rare occasions, it's rarely that simple. Jews are just as likely to be biased and look out for their own as any other group, it's human nature.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Because my little plastic paddy friend, I am a man of principle and experience.

Why are you sorry? You wouldn't have the anti-semitic card to pull out of the pack.

The fact that you feel the need to drag up an 8 year old thread stinks of desperation.

Carry on carrying on.
    Refreshing old threads is something of a CUK tradition. Doesn't look as if you mind, so no harm done.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sorry to see that you haven't changed over the years.
    Because my little plastic paddy friend, I am a man of principle and experience.

Why are you sorry? You wouldn't have the anti-semitic card to pull out of the pack.

The fact that you feel the need to drag up an 8 year old thread stinks of desperation.

Carry on carrying on.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
    Sorry to see that you haven't changed over the years.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Half way through watching it on t'iPlayer. It's got a fantastic soundtrack!
    Reminded me of the Serbian Trumpet players
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 4 February 2011, 14:41. Reason: Romanian????

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Louis Theroux

Half way through watching it on t'iPlayer. It's got a fantastic soundtrack!

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Don't blame me, blame lilelvis. It was a civilised dialogue until he crawled out of his pit.
    I do so love getting under your very thin skin. It makes my day.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well, shock horror - that seemed quite reasonable to me. ...
    As I expected from Theroux. He lets people speak for themselves, and allows the audience to draw their own conclusions.

Of course, his own opinion may be coming through in the edit.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    As has been mentioned, I can and do fight my own battles.
    (Even when I may be wrong. )

However, I've had enough of Minestrone. I have an image of him screaming at his laptop "BUT I HAVE THREE DEGREES, I'M NEVER WRONG!!!!" so for the benefit of his blood pressure I shall resist contributing to any threads created by him and I shall endeavour not to quote him or respond to any of his posts.

However, you MF, you're a completely different kettle of salmon!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually Churchill has never come running to me when his lily livered sensibilities have been affronted.

HTH.
    No he prefers RH because of his
    consistent fair hand and membership
    of the Klu Klux Klan (so AtW said)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Hmmm, should I get the mods involved here? That's what you always do when your lily livered sensibilities are affronted.
    Actually Churchill has never come running to me when his lily livered sensibilities have been affronted.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    er.. just want to correct one false impression here. the bravest thing I ever did in the army, was to stand up to the five guys who wanted to shove a broom handle up my bum on my first night at Larkhill in 1975. And judging from the screams of my bessie mate in the next block, it wasnt just brave, it was self preser fkng vation

Bet you still played freckles though

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    er.. just want to correct one false impression here. the bravest thing I ever did in the army, was to stand up to the five guys who wanted to shove a broom handle up my bum on my first night at Larkhill in 1975. And judging from the screams of my bessie mate in the next block, it wasnt just brave, it was self preser fkng vation

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Never been to Middle East (apart from brief stop at Dubai airport) but from all the pictures it seems to consist entirely of scrubland with lots of stones. Handy.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Well, shock horror - that seemed quite reasonable to me. Don't think they showed too much that will be grist to the leftie anti semites' mill. Plenty of footage of Arabs lobbing stones too.
    Better balance it up then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X