• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Oral Sex Safe? (BBC3 at 21:00 this evening)."

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    So is this gob rot just a threat to rug munchers, or do knob gobblers get it too?
    Are you thinking of switching allegiance to avoid it?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    So is this gob rot just a threat to rug munchers, or do knob gobblers get it too?
    Everyone can get it. It's the greatest threat to the human race since the last one. Now I think about it, there was a certain Brasseye element to last night's programme.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Why not. Fancy a kebab?
    badly packed

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Film star Michael Douglas, who was diagnosed with throat cancer last year, says his tumour is gone and he is beating the disease.

In an interview with NBC morning show Today, Douglas said: "I feel good, relieved. The tumour is gone."

He added: "I think the odds are, with the tumour gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer, that I've got it beat."
    BBC News - Michael Douglas says tumour is gone

I think if anyone could get cancer from oral sex it makes sense that it be Michael Douglas. And now it's gone apparently

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Never mind that. Is working in IT safe?

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: 4 hours a day on a computer doubles heart disease risk

Maybe we should all change our profession and become rent boys, we might last longer. The pay is better too and no IR35. Although being bummed for a living would seem a rather personal service.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 11 January 2011, 11:12.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    The programme seemed to be an advert for the £400 vaccine for men. And Jaime Winstone is a rubbish presenter.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well there's turn up for the book.

Watched the suitably doom laden programme last evening & this morning I have a throat that feels like I've been swallowing brillo pads.

Should be dead by the end of the week.
    I thought he'd been a bit quiet of late.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's not the girlies that get it, it's the boys.

Ratio of 5 guys to 1 woman in the oropharangeal cancer stakes.

Which are increasing rather over the last 10 years.

Bill Clinton and Monica, apparently, are to blame.
    I blame the use of Dyoxins in female hygene products...

And no, I didn't watch the program.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Bah. Why do I never get the chance to catch any fatal diseases?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I've got a massive double helping of man-jizz if anyone is hungry

damn - I just cant get the hang of this bj humour
    Oh, I say. Come, come.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Who gave you the other helping?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

damn - I just cant get the hang of this bj humour

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    With tomato sauce or yogurt?
    There's an unfinished tuna taco with mayo going begging, if you want something for seconds.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Why not. Fancy a kebab?
    With tomato sauce or yogurt?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X