• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Beeny's Dry Rot Mansion"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Ah but sofa's are much more comfortable when they have had a bit of use and your fave jumper probably has seen better days. Much better once it has been broken in! More Beeny please.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Average looking woman with big boobs...so what? I see then all around here. She's looking pretty worn out these days too. Time to move on lads.
    WHS. The bottoms dropped out of that one and it looks like it needs major restoration and quite a bit of steel reinforced support.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Property frontages looks good in those pics. Any views of the rear entrance?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Average looking woman with big boobs...so what? I see then all around here. She's looking pretty worn out these days too. Time to move on lads.
    agreed she was looking a bit worse for wear

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Err shes dead, but thanks for reminding me.
    You'd forgotten?

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    The self indulgent nature of this type of "celebrity" programming puts me off to the point I'd cheerfully watch it if there was a guarantee that the celeb involved would be horribly crushed by a wall collapse.
    Yeah, anyway are you voting for Wagner?

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    More likely his mum
    Err shes dead, but thanks for reminding me.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    The self indulgent nature of this type of "celebrity" programming puts me off to the point I'd cheerfully watch it if there was a guarantee that the celeb involved would be horribly crushed by a wall collapse.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I guess your wife told you that one.
    More likely his mum

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    There is a point where more becomes too much, probably similar how women see mens willys.
    I guess your wife told you that one.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Beeney used to have fantastic tits. But a couple of kids feeding off them have taken their toll. She used to look good too.

She looks quite haggared now.
    The charm offensive .

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Beeney used to have fantastic tits. But a couple of kids feeding off them have taken their toll. She used to look good too.

She looks quite haggared now.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Its a man thing

More is better

She has more

her summer shows are the best

HTH
    There is a point where more becomes too much, probably similar how women see mens willys.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    They could do with a bit of work though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X