• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Euromillions prize of £113m finally claimed"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Nonsense. Dim can't afford an Ecospace.
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whereas you have splashed out on a lavish one that you keep housed between your ears.

That's an echospace.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Interesting...Isn't James Caan worth about £110M - so these guys have jumped over him in an instant!

Having that kind of money really is a burden. Every tom, dick and harry comes outta the woodwork begging for cash. And that's just the relatives that they didn't know they had!

It really would be in their best interest to leave for a tax haven where they can live anonymously.

I wish them well.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I do hope whoever won it was a middle class couple or something.
    Gosh, yes. Of course.

Knob.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Whereas you have splashed out on a lavish one that you keep housed between your ears.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm sure I could parade around CUK, from my Ecospace, of course, openly flaunting my wealth... just like DIM and SAS

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    These are not the people who claimed they won but lost the ticket then?

What's the point of living on the interest, you never get to spend all that lovely cash? Instead, factor in interest and the capital and work out how much you can take out each year to last 50 years, or however long you expect to live plus a decade or two.
    Thw news story said about 1000 people had claimed to have lost the winning ticket

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    These are not the people who claimed they won but lost the ticket then?

What's the point of living on the interest, you never get to spend all that lovely cash? Instead, factor in interest and the capital and work out how much you can take out each year to last 50 years, or however long you expect to live plus a decade or two.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Don't compare me with meerkats!
    Fair enough, they are after all, amusing...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Are lottery wins tax free? If I won that amount I would spend say 30 million on homes in London/New york and a holiday home in some hot country, cars etc. Then live of the interest of 70 mill, which would be at 5% a year over 3 million.
    Well you have lost 13 mil already! Great start.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You're getting more like that f**king meerkat every day!

What next Alexei? Are you going to regale us with tales of how you struggled to build your business from nothing and how everyone else is so undeserving of their wealth?

Once a commie, always a commie.
    Don't compare me with meerkats!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm still chuckling at another thread on here which was about the Government wanting to store all of their emails & web sites/pages.

AtW. Just behind 'Google' in terms of pages catalogued, who obviously has great experience and knowledge in this area completely misses any commercial opportunity and just writes 'b@stards' instead

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You've stolen AtWs Business plan...
    I'm still chuckling at another thread on here which was about the Government wanting to store all of their emails & web sites/pages.

AtW. Just behind 'Google' in terms of pages catalogued, who obviously has great experience and knowledge in this area completely misses any commercial opportunity and just writes 'b@stards' instead

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm waiting for them to go public. I've already written a load of begging letters.

Little Timmy needs an operation, Like to set up a cat's home, my childrens christmas presents were stolen, like to visit my dying granny in Aus, even a crayon drawing to add in.
    You've stolen AtWs Business plan...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm waiting for them to go public. I've already written a load of begging letters.

Little Timmy needs an operation, Like to set up a cat's home, my childrens christmas presents were stolen, like to visit my dying granny in Aus, even a crayon drawing to add in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X