• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chilean Miners

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chilean Miners"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    they've been watching reruns of 'Shaft'

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I don't like these Chilean miners now they've become so popular, I preferred them when they were underground.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    They might have had a few 'girlfriends' down the mine too. But what happened down the mine, stays down the mine.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    yeah but now they have to face 'em.

Yep, interesting times indeed...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Obviously an old story, they're all on the surface now...

Oi PL... DKUATB Published: 9:00PM BST 02 Sep 2010
    yeah but now they have to face 'em.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Mistresses and wives clash over trapped Chilean miners - Telegraph

At least five wives have been forced to come face to face with mistresses whose existence was kept from them by their husbands, who have been trapped more than 2,300ft below since a cave in on August 5.

Government officials are considering asking the 33 trapped miners to name those they want to claim the benefits entitled to them in a bid to solve problems on the surface.
    Obviously an old story, they're all on the surface now...

Oi PL... DKUATB Published: 9:00PM BST 02 Sep 2010

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Have we covered this one?

Mistresses and wives clash over trapped Chilean miners - Telegraph

At least five wives have been forced to come face to face with mistresses whose existence was kept from them by their husbands, who have been trapped more than 2,300ft below since a cave in on August 5.

Government officials are considering asking the 33 trapped miners to name those they want to claim the benefits entitled to them in a bid to solve problems on the surface.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Better hope no-one leaves a potent phart in that capsule...
    They seem to have thought of that. They come up wearing oxygen masks.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Gary Glitter is on his way to Chile. He'd heard everyone's busy exploring minor's tunnels.

Or has that been done?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    There's only one left down there. The guy that promised to marry his girlfriend once he got out.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I reckon they're all miner celebrities.

I'll do the jokes. Miner so much better.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I hear they have had a whip-round and shelled out for her to have a one-way trip on their escape capsule!!

Dig a bit deeper and save Satan the trouble of collecting her.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I reckon they're all miner celebrities.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Nearly there. Hope the rescuers get a medal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X