• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chilean Miners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    8 up now. Riveting stuff.

One observation. They all seem to be coming out clean shaven and not particularly dirty and dusty. Hmmm...
    Horny as hell though I bet
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

One observation. They all seem to be coming out clean shaven and not particularly dirty and dusty. Hmmm...
      I did see that Moon Landings production team in the background, not sure that signifies anything though!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
        And when they've dusted them down, checked them over and had a weekend at home, it'll be "Right lads, back down yer go....."
        The checking over appears to include frisking for nuggets.

Comment

If a man can fit up a hole, wet-wipes and razors can fit down.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Better hope no-one leaves a potent phart in that capsule...
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Ah, Mr Miner, it seems you've forgotten to clock-in each day for the past few months so we won't be paying you. Do try to remember in future.
              Probably not far off the mark - the mine will probably be declared bankrupt in the next few days.

Comment

If they've got someone down there strapping everyone in and making sure everything is secure before they winch them up then how is the last one going to get out?
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

They'll be glad they made it out just in time to celebrate Thatcher's birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    They'll be glad they made it out just in time to celebrate Thatcher's birthday.
                    Heh, Miners force Maggie's birthday off the front page. Good news all round I think!
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                      Heh, Miners force Maggie's birthday off the front page. Good news all round I think!
                      I hear they have had a whip-round and shelled out for her to have a one-way trip on their escape capsule!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X