• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who has the thickest skin on this forum?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    No they are not. You'd know that if you actually had a brain, and were not just muddling through with the few dustflakes that have become lodged between your ears.
    Poor. Are you spreading yourself too thin with Sas' splurge of posts to tear apart? I demand proper attention!

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    2nd interview at Staples?
    Pah, he beat me to it. Now I've got to go for that Grotto job at Harrods

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    MF sat on his high horse and surveyed the thread below.
    The little people scurried around their business unaware that MF was too busy for them today, their chatterings raised a wry smile as he got back to preparing for his meeting...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    MF sat on his high horse and surveyed the thread below.
    The little people scurried around their business unaware that MF was too busy for them today, their chatterings raised a wry smile as he got back to preparing for his meeting...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Thick skins are needed for no-brain slanging matches.
    No they are not. You'd know that if you actually had a brain, and were not just muddling through with the few dustflakes that have become lodged between your ears.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    <Looks up at mention of name>

<Narrows eyes...>
    It's Ok. He wants an 'intellectual debate'. Shouldn't take long.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Try Cojak
    <Looks up at mention of name>

<Narrows eyes...>

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
    I thought it was SuitYou that acted camper than Dale Winton at a scout jamboree.
    <curledupperlip>
    .. chewing a match
    .. with fetching purple and orangle poncho

You gotta ask yourself one question, do ya feel lucky, punk?

</curledupperlip>

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I want to know who I can go toe-to-toe with in a no-holds-barred intellectual debate.
    If it's an intellectual debate they don't need a thick skin. Thick skins are needed for no-brain slanging matches. If that's what you're after, the first poster to reply is a great choice.

Leave a comment:

• ItsQuickerAntiClockwise
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Well certainly not SASGuru, the prima donna of hissy fits in this forum!
    I thought it was SuitYou that acted camper than Dale Winton at a scout jamboree.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Well certainly not SASGuru, the prima donna of hissy fits in this forum!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I want to know who I can go toe-to-toe with in a no-holds-barred intellectual debate.
    Try Cojak

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I never get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

yes, yes, I know, what am I doing hanging around here etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    In your case, you'd be better doing a poll on who has the thickest head. It'll make for a more even contest.

HTH
    OOOOOOOOOO

fight fight fight!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X