• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Open letter to Admin"

Collapse

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hurry up, you've got 44k odd to catch up.
    I could never aspire to that level.

I can't comprehend how long it might take to get there. I know you Lizard type things live longer than us humans but you must have started posting before Mr Babbage!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hurry up, you've got 44k odd I'm fed up and more tea vicar posts to catch up.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Admin doesn't need rep

Mind you, given that reputation is enabled for the admin account, anybody up for a RepStorm? Maybe we can get it to the magical "If you have any user gain a reputation that exceeds your lowest negative level, then this phrase will be used for them" setting

/me in "only joking but curious to see what will happen" mode
    Grrrrrrrr

Originally posted by The Rep Box
    Sorry even for that brown nosing we can't make an exception - come back later

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    Tulip! I wanted to thank you in kind. I'll try to remember tomorrow
    Admin doesn't need rep

Mind you, given that reputation is enabled for the admin account, anybody up for a RepStorm? Maybe we can get it to the magical "If you have any user gain a reputation that exceeds your lowest negative level, then this phrase will be used for them" setting

/me in "only joking but curious to see what will happen" mode
    Last edited by NickFitz; 23 September 2010, 01:57.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    My pleasure
    Originally posted by The Rep Button
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Tulip! I wanted to thank you in kind. I'll try to remember tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Thank you Cherry Popper
    My pleasure

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Well well well, what are the chances of 3 most infamous CUK puppetmeisters to post in the same thread at the quiet time at about the same time periods it takes to relogin - I wish they had more than 8 browser versions out there, or a quick cookie switching solution
    It's quite easy. All you have to do is &*!"&(&(*!£^(*!&^"*(&! !"*&(*"& !"(*&*(&^!)()!")(£*(&

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Thank you Cherry Popper

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm still on holiday!!!!

Ooopps. Wrong login.
    Well well well, what are the chances of 3 most infamous CUK puppetmeisters to post in the same thread at the quiet time at about the same time periods it takes to relogin - I wish they had more than 8 browser versions out there, or a quick cookie switching solution

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hi sas.

Seen my Sig?

I'm still on holiday!!!!

Ooopps. Wrong login.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Thanks - Arsewipe
    Hi sas.

Seen my Sig?

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by HRHisaravingfelchlord View Post
    I'll go that route too you utter twunt.
    Thanks - Arsewipe

Leave a comment:

• HRHisaravingfelchlord
    replied
    At least MF and Spod are open about it.
    I'll go that route too you utter twunt.

Leave a comment:

• HRHisaravingfelchlord
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You think "Wodewick" is my sockie? Stop trying to deflect the blame.

I've only had one "Sockie" (Churchill doesn't count) and that was "RRH is a raving felchlord" and I gave that one away. Can't remember who to...
    Cretin! I am unforgettable.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    It is b'cos you is so sensible that you is top ov de rep table, innit?

I don't take the rep thing seriously. I don't take anything in General seriously.

I intend to do exactly that but if I manage to beat Gricer at the bottom of the rep table on the way i will consider it a triumph.
    Itchy chin

Leave a comment:

Working...
X