• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to Admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    CUK doesn't allow them. Or so I've heard
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    cough. That's right. cough.
    they must allow them, otherwise how could I connect if they didn't allow non-uk proxies?? being that I work in Munich but it's coming from a proxy based in Finland and also logging on via Vodafone de and Netcologne.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I say ban anyone who isn't English. Yes English. So let's get rid of the Jocks, Paddies and Ruskies.... oh and the Northeners too, rough shabby lot.

Oh and while I'm at it, anyone European(excluding the English), or Asian, or American, and definitely from down under. Ban those bastards as well.

And finally anyone racist.
      That leaves how many on this forum ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I think that's a bit harsh. He hasn't tried to wind people up (much) or start bible-bashing.

Wodewick - running to the headmaster usually results in a kicking behind the bike sheds.
        I don't think I have tried to wind anyone up, beyond a little banter which I believe is the Norm and expected if not encouraged.

Hardly running to the Headmaster, I thought it was quite obviously a joke as it was a Thread in General. If I had PM'd Admin to complain then I would consider that RTHM.

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Pfffft. I really don't know why I am bothering with this. No sign of Wodder's IP addresses against any other user in the DB.

Doesn't mean you're not a sockie though...
        I would like to thank you for your unqualified support but as I only got luke warm maybe he is maybe he isn't you'll have to settle for a sarcastic Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Enough of that techno bollox, should MF be banned or not?
        Let me think about that.

And there ladies and gentlemen is the murderer!!!

Nick has completely spolit my understanding of the Internet again! Last week he told me that two cups held together with string doesn't really work either.
        FFS You think i am Spod now!! Don't you ever stop.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Sorry Dear,

While we won't ban you (because you haven't done anything wrong - just look at gricerboy) you are going to have to, in common parlance, 'Grow some'.

It is possible - even SY01 has done and I believe it's been the making of him.
        I know I haven't done anything wrong and FYI I am perfectly content with my existing pair.

Is that the royal "we" you are using Dear? I thought that you mods were pretty powerless and ineffectual when it came to actually banning, only capable of a temp ban, similar to a sort of sending to the naughty step.

PS Thanks to all the additional Nob-ends with the -ve rep I hope it makes you feel big.
        At least MF and Spod are open about it.
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
          PS Thanks to all the additional Nob-ends with the -ve rep I hope it makes you feel big.
          Have some more
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Wodewick

Should Try Harder

Indeed.............
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Have some more
              Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Wodewick

Should Try Harder

Indeed.............
              Thanks guys.

Still haven't over taken Gricer, he must be really hated.
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Have some more
                WHS

Comment

Still haven't over taken Gricer, he must be really hated.
                  Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  WHS
                  Thanks for trying
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

I don't think I have tried to wind anyone up, beyond a little banter which I believe is the Norm and expected if not encouraged.
                    That is what I said. Banter is what you are expewiencing at the moment.
                    Hardly running to the Headmaster, I thought it was quite obviously a joke as it was a Thread in General. If I had PM'd Admin to complain then I would consider that RTHM.
                    See above

FFS You think i am Spod now!! Don't you ever stop.
                    See above

Rep is a bit of fun and should not be taken seriously. Personally, I believe it should only apply to Professional as people seem to use it to settle scores but there you go. Challenging people to -ve rep you will result in your wish being granted.

Just keep posting and stop imagining people are out to get you. There are far more deserving targets.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Just keep posting and stop imagining people are out to get you. There are far more deserving targets.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X