• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Things you like that most here don't"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Everyone loves Wotsits, surely.
    I thought commoner snacks might not be liked amidst Kettle chips and caviar.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Raw Mushrooms
    Rats
    Spiders

- but not all together in the same meal

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    LOVE house music
    Enjoy 'how to look good naked'
    Weeding

I wish Gok would pull his pants up though

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    LOVE house music
    Enjoy 'how to look good naked'
    Weeding

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Wotsits.
    Everyone loves Wotsits, surely.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    1980s Spanish punk - Los Nikis rock!

Rubbish "Pop" music

Anchovies have already been mentioned, so that doesn't count. I'll see your Rockabilly and raise it to Psychobilly though.

I like all kinds of seafood and a lot of it raw. But that might not be so unusual here.

I'm currently liking books by and about Boswell & Dr Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Are you part of a local group or do you go solo?
    Bit of both. Not an organised group, but I've got a group of mates that I go with.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Yep - that's a cash cache - the best sort!

Generally I've given up on the swaps unless it's a special cache - it's just about signing the log and logging your finds. Best caches I've done were on the top of Table Mountain and in the garden of the Taj Mahal. There's some great caches locally too. Night caching is good fun - you get to play with torches in the woods!
    Are you part of a local group or do you go solo?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    The beer kitty usually.
    Yep - that's a cash cache - the best sort!

Generally I've given up on the swaps unless it's a special cache - it's just about signing the log and logging your finds. Best caches I've done were on the top of Table Mountain and in the garden of the Taj Mahal. There's some great caches locally too. Night caching is good fun - you get to play with torches in the woods!

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Tales of the Unexpected, beyond the point when it stopped being properly good.

Dr Pepper

Celery

Evensong

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Do you?

What kind of stuff do you leave behind?
    The beer kitty usually.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Rockabilly

Playing Rockabilly to me is the utlimate musical experience....it rocks big time...and I mean big time

You'll think the same way when you hear it, believe me, you just haven't heard it yet, I mean live, not on a scratchy 78, or played with the wrong instruments by a rock band with bluesy guitar riffs, I mean the real McCoy.

Rock on
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 21 September 2010, 16:57.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Speckulation
    Tax Evasion
    Up hill gardening
    Is that the same as bum banditry? Or is that where tramps dress up as cowboys and wear bandanas?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Speckulation
    Tax Evasion
    Up hill gardening

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Another MaccyD's addict. Worked there for 3 months when I was 16. Free food every day and I was hooked.

My thing I like is geocaching.
    Do you?

What kind of stuff do you leave behind?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X