• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sockie Hunting

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sockie Hunting"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Catching up on CUK goings on after a hard week and I stumble across this newbie:
    16 Sept 2010

Thats not a phrase heard every day!!

Then lo and behold:
    17 Sept 2010

Mmmmm maybe it is a phrase you hear every day??

Is this yet another Sockie outed or just a coincidence........... You Decide?
    That one is not actually mine, I think i'm down to only a half page now on my spreadsheet of 'currently active members'

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I thought you were Spartacus? I can't be your sockie, I'd have noticed your hand up my arse at the pub in Manchester.
    Oh yeah, I'm Spartacus and so's my wife!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Spartacus?
    I thought you were Spartacus? I can't be your sockie, I'd have noticed your hand up my arse at the pub in Manchester.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Who's sockie am I then? I'm confused
    Spartacus?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I'm my own sockie
    Who's sockie am I then? I'm confused

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have been piecing this together for ages and believe I have the CUK sockie hierarchy completely figured out.

I am in fact admin, administrator is my sockie along with MF, SAS and AtW.

The only other original posters on here is Drewster, NickFitz, Boudica and Mary Poppins.

Drewster has HAB, Wodewick and DimPrawn.

Nick has written fembots Pogle (his best work I think) and dooohg.

Boudica and Mary Poppins mistakenly thinks this is mumsnet. (Sssssh)

All the rest are the product of a random signal generator project written in Visual Ada ++ I was working on that went badly badly wrong. Take SofaKingdom for example. Essentially a memory leak churning out pages and pages of bollux and slowing the server down.

Drewster must have some serious personality disorder problems to run three sockies with such different views on everything so well!

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I have been piecing this together for ages and believe I have the CUK sockie hierarchy completely figured out.

The only other original posters on here is Drewster, NickFitz, Boudica and Mary Poppins.

All the rest are the product of a random signal generator project written in Visual Ada ++ I was working on that went badly badly wrong. Take SofaKingdom for example. Essentially a memory leak churning out pages and pages of bollux and slowing the server down.

Am I? Frack, I feel so dirty.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Wouldn't a fembot claim to be female? Otherwise it would just be a sockpuppet.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    root@suityou01> kill 14589

That's the last we'll here of that process. Sorry chaps.

root@spodnet>kill -9 14589

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by ArthurBigot View Post
    You're not the brightest of posters are you?
    root@suityou01> kill 14589

That's the last we'll here of that process. Sorry chaps.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurBigot
    replied

You're not the brightest of posters are you?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

I'm my own sockie

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    MF and k2p2 posting within 5 minutes of each other. Before 8am. On a Saturday. Both baiting NF. Sockie indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    MF and k2p2 posting within 5 minutes of each other. Before 8am. On a Saturday. Both baiting NF. Sockie indeed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X