• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IPhone eighth most important invention - is it ?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    80 - Mascara.

Sweet.
    AHA!!!!!!! He's back!!!

Now you stay around for a while please. We need a fresh injection of piss & bile!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    80 - Mascara.

Sweet.
    Nice to see you back, don't tell us you have been working again.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    80 - Mascara.

Sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What a load of @£$£@ $

Where is the steam engine? Still in use today to allow me to type this message?
    I thought the PSUs on Macs were a lot better these days ;-)

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Cant be bothered to look at the list, but hopefully bling bling ear rings, trainers and tracksuit bottoms are also on the list ?

Oh and Tesco value lager too.

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Ibuprofen, Hair Straighteners and "Desks" - WTF.

Leave a comment:

• VBScab
    replied
    All you need to know about the intelligence level of the correspondents is that they cannot use a dictionary, since they think the iPhone is an invention. It isn't. It's a progression of a kind of invention. Personally, I have doubts about whether the mobile phone itself is an invention, being in essence another progression from wireless phones.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    No room on the list for a plough.

Or the printing press.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    It just goes to show, if you ask people what they think is the most important artefact in the world, 95% of them will just think of whatever they last used.

I hope those who got the flush toilet into ninth place washed their hands before using their touchscreen devices

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Also, Beckham is apparently one of England's three greatest players in history.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    In the power station converting heat to electricity by the medium of steam
    Hard to believe, but yes - today we call it a steam turbine

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What a load of @£$£@ $

In the power station converting heat to electricity by the medium of steam

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    What a load of @£$£@ $

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Motorways FFS

Tarmac, I could understand being on the list.

Was this a Sun poll

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Oi! I wrote 77-79!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X