• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What would you do if you were Brown right now?"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    Declare East Anglia as a threat to national security (having voted Tory), nuke them - then call another election
    East Anglia????

I rather thought the whole "Country" had voted Tory................. Unless your notion of East Anglia is similar to Jade Goody!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Declare East Anglia as a threat to national security (having voted Tory), nuke them - then call another election

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Regardless of how he handled it, he's been involved in some very important and interesting decisions. I reckon he could do some very interesting talks, if he didn't drone about how great he was... the historical aspect.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Go on a lecture tour
    Good thinking. That is where the money is!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Go on a lecture tour

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I would probably be baking a delicious cake for Nick Clegg, with a lovely big yellow bird iced on the top just like he likes. Then I'd be reading the Wikipedia entry for Sheffield so I could talk about how brilliant it is, and learning to pronounce the names of his children properly before he comes round.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Leave a poo on the bed? Leave a big jobbie in the sink?
    Something like this

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What would you do if you were Brown right now?
    Same as always................dependant upon what "the voices" tell me!!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Anyway, at least the Brown nightmare is over now.

Or is it.

Leave a comment:

• jimjamuk
    replied
    lock the door and close the curtains and pretend your not in.....

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Press ahead with his desperate plans for an anti-Conservative Alliance government.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    If I was brown I'd order the wife to cook up some tandoori chicken.
    What, no reply from Churchill calling you a small minded racist who hasn't got a clue? I feel cheated

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    If I was brown I'd order the wife to cook up some tandoori chicken.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    GB is about to make an announcement in Downing street in a little while but won't be answering questions. He's already said he won't resign.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    zuffle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X