• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should I do if ...."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Christ on a bike

No wonder all the threads are dull they end up with sh!tsyou01 and marriliionfanny arguing

yawn yawn fe<king yawn
    God I wish someone exciting like OriginalPM or Chef would start some threads. WOW! They're really exciting!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Christ on a bike

No wonder all the threads are dull they end up with sh!tsyou01 and marriliionfanny arguing

yawn yawn fe<king yawn

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Do you want someone to insult you for a while to make you feel worthless then? I'll charge £50 an insult.

Suityou. You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Now dont let the door hit you on the fcking way out!
    yeah good one

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Still finding you all incredibly dull, but the pretty colours and new look forum is keeping things punchy. For a while anyway.
    Do you want someone to insult you for a while to make you feel worthless then? I'll charge £50 an insult.

Suityou. You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Now dont let the door hit you on the fcking way out!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I find all of you on here incredibly dull?

Past couple of weeks has been yawn-tastic

Exceptions can be made, obviously, but on the whole, really dull.

And this is coming from SY01!

Is everyone on the new forum and I haven't been invited? Or is this the main forum for now. If so, people, please beef it up. I'm not on about descending into what we had a few weeks ago, but still let's kick it into gear here.

Thanks

SY01

Still finding you all incredibly dull, but the pretty colours and new look forum is keeping things punchy. For a while anyway.

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    tay

Actually, it probably ended with

TY: Who are you 2 looking at?????
    Ah - that makes me glum

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    replied
    You obviously missed the boat gear box thread

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    tay

Actually, it probably ended with

TY: Who are you 2 looking at?????

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    God knows who they're bitching about then, I'll bet it's like an Ambridge coffee morning over there...

SG: You'll never guess, SY01's complaining that it's BORING in CUK!!
    MS: What - that bedwetter??? He's just not up to a fight!!
    SG: That's because he doesn't know there is a fight...
    TY: But if he did - BEDWETTER!!!
    MS&SG: ......
    MS: any more tea in the pot?
    Who's TY?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    God knows who they're bitching about then, I'll bet it's like an Ambridge coffee morning over there...

MF: Hi guys, come to join you because I can't say anything interesting on CUK for some reason.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    WHS. Invitation only.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I find all of you on here incredibly dull?

Past couple of weeks has been yawn-tastic

Exceptions can be made, obviously, but on the whole, really dull.

And this is coming from SY01!

Is everyone on the new forum and I haven't been invited? Or is this the main forum for now. If so, people, please beef it up. I'm not on about descending into what we had a few weeks ago, but still let's kick it into gear here.

Thanks

SY01
    "When you meet persons of exceptional character think to stand shoulder to shoulder with them; meeting persons of little character, look inward and examine yourself" Confucius (4.17).

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    There are rumors that SAS has started some secretive forum where all the non yawn tastic threads are being started and discussed.
    I think everyone knows that CUK is where sasguru does his best work. Which just makes the whole thing even more tragic.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    You are easily baffled by the tedium of my posts, I admit.
    You got me.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Is sasguru the malcontents suity?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X