• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: realityhack Banned

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "realityhack Banned"

Collapse

• Nicely Nicely
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm on it
    Back to work, you!

And hurry up and fix TPD!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    3 - Admit it's a joke and get on with upgrading the forum.
    I'm on it

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    we can only hope

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Looks like MF is properly banned too.
    we can only hope

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I can't take much more of this...

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Nor can I. Needed to get them both off so I can work out what to do. Another hectic day ffs and got a meeting now which is likely to drag on for an hour or two. Will reinstate posts and try and clean this mess up when i get b ack
    summary updated

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    or possibly banned until 12 noon ?

hmm I'm starting to think this is a wind up, first with Troll being made a fake mod, and now yet again, cadburys cream egg on my face
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    or possibly banned until 12 noon ?

hmm I'm starting to think this is a wind up, first with Troll being made a fake mod, and now yet again, egg on my face

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    Churchill's ban seems genuine as he's not in the members list.
    Looks like MF is properly banned too.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Nor can I. Needed to get them both off so I can work out what to do. Another hectic day ffs and got a meeting now which is likely to drag on for an hour or two. Will reinstate posts and try and clean this mess up when i get b ack
    Good luck!!

P.S. I still think this is a brilliant April Fool, despite it kicking off a day early.

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Sometime after 12, by any chance?

1 - NAT shows up as "banned" but appears in the list of members, therefore isn't banned.

2 - Only admin can give a custom title.

3 - Admit it's a joke and get on with upgrading the forum.

4 - Churchill's ban seems genuine as he's not in the members list.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied

When you get around to "sorting"it out, can we have a web feed?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Did he get so carried away that he banned himself?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    started a topic realityhack Banned

realityhack Banned

Working...
X