• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No big deal. We'll just expense these.
    Looks like we've triggered a few more donations - some from mumsnet being "shamed by CUK decency". Which we should feel good about. But I can't seem to manage that this morning... smeg...

RH - Prize Twunt.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Well done you two. I haven't laughed so much at this board since the original caravan forum 'tour'.
    Classic.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Sod off RH! I'd love a pint of what you've been drinking or smoking to night. You jumped up ponce!
    Well done you two. I haven't laughed so much at this board since the original caravan forum 'tour'.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Sod off RH! I'd love a pint of what you've been drinking or smoking to night. You jumped up ponce!
    And you, can it. I've already warned you on numerous occasions. That PM was out of line.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    What's 'bad' about that? That I move them and forget the redirect sometimes? Or that I move some you like and others you don't? Does it have to be at your whim?

EDIT: Here you go MF - do you need some help getting those toys back in your pram?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    What's 'bad' about that? That I move them and forget the redirect sometimes? Or that I move some you like and others you don't? Does it have to be at your whim?

EDIT: Here you go MF - do you need some help getting those toys back in your pram?
    MF wasn't out of order.

Going to mumsnet and having some of their posters look at this thread means that more people know about this site.

Not a bad thing when the internet is overrun with forums.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Bloody killjoy!

Actually, you keep moving threads RH. Badly!!! I might add.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Part of the spring clean... Can't endorse this mumsnet malarkey, funny as it is.
    Bloody killjoy!

Actually, you keep moving threads RH. Badly!!! I might add.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Part of the spring clean... Can't endorse this mumsnet malarkey, funny as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Nicely Nicely
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    WTF names a town after a cheese anyway
    The americans: link.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Some of them seem to be a good laugh. The rest, well I'm pretty sure they need to take themselves less seriously

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Not sure CUK can afford another holiday!

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I think this may be the last forum holiday... it'll be hard to top that.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Get yer coats lads, you've pulled
    Bloody hell. Nicks gone over to Mumsnet!!!

He's posting over there. Quick admin pull the plug on the CUK server so he gets stuck there!!!

On second thoughts he supposed to be working over here.

Suityou. You go over. There's plenty of lovely ladies over there who know what to do about bedwetting!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Get yer coats lads, you've pulled
    Not sure the DW would be too keen on that!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X