• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Anyway, more importantly, have we sussed out which squealing blabbermouth snitched? I reckon BGG and suityou01 are way up there at the top of the suspect list with expat, scary, and ctdctd as decent each-way bets!!
    - but not me m'lud. This forum is bad enough - not brave enough to tackle a herd of mum's!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Some MNer also checks CUK out as she's married to a contractor - see the sixth post here
      <Cringe> ha ha.

Most of the posters however are pr**ks.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Immigration
        Poor spelling or grammer
        The Daily Mail

Wonder if that was deliberate...
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I didn't dare point that one out!

Comment

I am really giggling at them finding us out. I am particularly liking how they seem gutted about Tina not being real. Wonder what they will think when they find out two actual Mums were being as childish as some of the blokes.

Luckily I'm not a faux middle class twonk, so I don't care much.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I am really giggling at them finding us out. I am particularly liking how they seem gutted about Tina not being real. Wonder what they will think when they find out two actual Mums were being as childish as some of the blokes.
              Or that "Coco" ate at Maccy D's today then came home for proper dinner. as well.
              Or that yesterday, whilst feverishly advocating a healthy diet, I was sat in front of my keyboard hoovering down beans, chips, and southern fried chicken!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Luckily I'm not a faux middle class twonk, so I don't care much.
                I know - I'm in touch with my feminine side I am!

To be honest I thought it was a good effort on our part - most of us were blokes pretending to be women talking to women who were looking to pull apart everything we said.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Some of them are envious of our smileys - I'll save them the trouble of registering by showing them all here:

Comment

No big deal. We'll just expense these.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Some of them are envious of our smileys - I'll save them the trouble of registering by showing them all here:

Ha ha, geek. I know. I note that they do know at least one of us is a Mum.

Some bog-standard sexism over there, but nothing we can't handle - and I was pleased to see they've got a Mum over there keeping them in order.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X