• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Slowly slowly catchee mummee....
    What have I missed?!
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

SueEllen to SB -
      SB, take my skirt off...
      Take my blouse off...
      Take my bra off...
      Take my knickers off...
      And, SB...

Don't let me catch you wearing them again!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        What have I missed?!
        Someone shopped them (or us, I suppose, as I did post a couple of times, although I'd now like to distance myself from the whole sorry affair!)

Lots of punishments suggested, SB offered as sacrificial ironing lady. Mixture of amusement, upset and derision - much mirth at our inability to swear.

Someone (MF maybe?) paid them off, so, on the whole think we're forgiven!

Comment

Comment

Noooo. Who the eff shopped us? Are they here now? I don't like 'em.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Those donations in full:

http://www.justgiving.com/Running-for-MacMillan
              http://www.justgiving.com/TheEventualWinners
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ah - Good on ye Lads - if that doesn't get ye in the good books, nothing will.

Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Noooo. Who the eff shopped us? Are they here now? I don't like 'em.
                  Some MNer also checks CUK out as she's married to a contractor - see the sixth post here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Some MNer also checks CUK out as she's married to a contractor - see the sixth post here
                    Hmmm, not sure I believe that one. Not everyone is who they say they are!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      much mirth at our inability to swear.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X