• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is it illegal....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it illegal...."

Collapse

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Most likely do you for a 'breach of the peace'

Anyways, you appear to have some anger problem. Anger leads to suffering because you have an illusionary concept of self.
    Ahhh.. but how could it be linked back to me?

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Why not give us the address and let us send random animal turds through the mail to the traget of your hatred.
    Then we can have fun in court trying to match up the poster with the animal dung

judge - Calling mr x, it is alledged that you did send a rancid monkey turd through the post

gallery - monkey turd eh, tricky one, could be gibbon, Nick, mm no my money is whotisname, you know, whatisface

Excellent....in a Mr Burns type voice

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Anyways, you appear to have some anger problem. Anger leads to suffering because you have an illusionary concept of self.

ooh , another monkey m'lud

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Anyways, you appear to have some anger problem. Anger leads to suffering, Suffering leads to Hate, Hate leads to The Dark Side.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    to send someone a dog (or cat) turd in the post?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Spartacus?
    him yeah, whatshisGladiatorface

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Why not give us the address and let us send random animal turds through the mail to the traget of your hatred.
    Then we can have fun in court trying to match up the poster with the animal dung

judge - Calling mr x, it is alledged that you did send a rancid monkey turd through the post

gallery - monkey turd eh, tricky one, could be gibbon, Nick, mm no my money is whotisname, you know, whatisface

Spartacus?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Why not save the postage and just shovel it through his letterbox in the middle of the night?
    Well it depends if he has to drive very far. If he has to drive some distance, then the carbon emmissions would be bad for the environment and hence not very carbon friendly.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Why not save the postage and just shovel it through his letterbox in the middle of the night?

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied
    Well if you want a quick delivery I turd that the powers that be in royal mail are putting smart chips in mail to find out how fast the system is. Only problem is the grunts on the gound know this are are purposely fast tracking this mail. Slightly warping the statistics.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Lets's just say someone deserves it and I've been biding my time for a few months now.
    If this is for real, you're a sick weirdo. Postal rules aside, I'd imagine you could be done for harassment or something along those lines, not to mention InjuryLawyers4You calling to inform you the target fainted from the shock and badly hurt their knee

If admin get a sniff (!) this is real I hope the turd really hits the fan .

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    and this your honour, is the advice I was given on a Professional Contractors Bulletin board stating categorically that it was completely legal to send Hays Recruitment a 'special package'.
    You'll note the judicious use of the word "probably"

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    to send someone a dog (or cat) turd in the post?
    Sharon Osbourne is notorious for it, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    and this your honour, is the advice I was given on a Professional Contractors Bulletin board stating categorically that it was completely legal to send Hays Recruitment a 'special package'.

Hmmmmm...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X