• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Shaving Oil

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shaving Oil"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

For sure, it is. I think Lola's surname is 'malesockie' .
    Maybe he's a stunning TS.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    WTF did this thread get resurrected? Funny that it did though because I had an unpleasant pilatory experience this afternoon. I ventured into Swindon looking for a haircut and chanced upon an establishment with the caption "Continental Hairdresser" above the window. So, thinking it was an Italian barber, I went in and, once I got to the point of no return, I realised to my horror that it was an Indian barber. So, I told him what I wanted and I ended up with that one cut that Indian barbers always do. Not a million miles away from a basin cut in other words .

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Hang on - Isn't Lola a bit of a girl's name?
    For sure, it is. I think Lola's surname is 'malesockie' .

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Hang on - Isn't Lola a bit of a girl's name?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Lola View Post
    I like using shaving oil. I do not have a hairy body except in the obvious area and it is that area which I like to be silky smooth just in case I get lucky on a Friday night. It gives a smooth result however last time I used oil I but some extra on when I finished shaving. The sensation was stimulating and sent a tingle through my body. I lay back on the bed and gently massaged the sensitive bumps and crevices. Gently rhythmically rubbing; rubbing until my nipples were erect; rubbing more and more so the ecstasy of my burning desire to finish and have a cup of tea. You really are a homosexual if you are a male poster getting aroused by this!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I like using shaving oil. I do not have a hairy body except in the obvious area and it is that area which I like to be silky smooth just in case I get lucky on a Friday night. It gives a smooth result however last time I used oil I but some extra on when I finished shaving. The sensation was stimulating and sent a tingle through my body. I lay back on the bed and gently massaged the sensitive bumps and crevices. Gently rhythmically rubbing; rubbing until my nipples were erect; rubbing more and more so the ecstasy of my burning desire to finish and have a cup of tea. You really are a pervert if you read this far!
    I didn't get that far the third time.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I like using shaving oil. I do not have a hairy body except in the obvious area and it is that area which I like to be silky smooth just in case I get lucky on a Friday night. It gives a smooth result however last time I used oil I but some extra on when I finished shaving. The sensation was stimulating and sent a tingle through my body. I lay back on the bed and gently massaged the sensitive bumps and crevices. Gently rhythmically rubbing; rubbing until my nipples were erect; rubbing more and more so the ecstasy of my burning desire to finish and have a cup of tea. You really are a pervert if you read this far!
    And then what?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    DP? Sas?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Oh. It's a "neologism portmanteau". Of course.
    Laaaazaaaruuuuus!

WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Every morning I knap a fresh piece of flint, slit the throat of the nearest item of wildlife (which then forms 'breakfeast') and shave using the critters blood.
    Tut. Breakfast is for wimps.

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Back, crack and sack ?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Real men use bars of soap. Real, real men skip on the soap.
    Every morning I knap a fresh piece of flint, slit the throat of the nearest item of wildlife (which then forms 'breakfeast') and shave using the critters blood.

Leave a comment:

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Oh. It's a "neologism portmanteau". Of course.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    I am genuinely thankful when I say, absolutely not.
    Given the physical pain involved, I can absolutely agree with that statement

Leave a comment:

Working...
X