• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Your order has been shipped"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    My lastest shopping trip is no where near as intresting
    Depends on whether it's to prop up the Special Furniture.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    My lastest shopping trip is no where near as intresting

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    a slingbox?
    Nah, just some new headphones.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Your order has been shipped
    Aha, you too eh ?

Another FedEx with a Dell Laptop coming your way, that you mysteriously didn't order, and in fact have no knowledge about.

I've got a fleet of about 40 FedEx Trucks queuing up the road now, all wanting to deliver my special laptop from a nice chap on the internet who said I was due one.

I'm rapidly running out of tea bags, and having to do 24 hr vigils to keep them fed and watered.

I'm not sure what to do with the first 3 arrivals last year, who appear to be sitting in their cabs being eaten alive by maggots.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    It's some plastic with electronics inside designed to give me hours of pleasure whilst I'm away from home.
    a slingbox?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    A heated fleshlight then.
    I hope that has a thermostatic safety cut-off

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I got my fix today when the cat litter arrived

Do you buy posh stuff or something?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    No. Does it work?
    Not for snorting - it clogs the straw up.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    It's some plastic with electronics inside designed to give me hours of pleasure whilst I'm away from home.
    A heated fleshlight then.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    So what did you buy ?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    I LOVE those words as an email subject.

I get a tingle of excitement at the prospect of some new fangled gadgetry coming my way.

If only I'd paid the extra few quid for express shipping I could be tearing open cardboard tomorrow instead of the weekend. Damn my tightfistedness.

tracking number: tbc - that's just too cruel.

and yes, I am this shallow. My life is an mindless journey of unfulfilled daydreams

Is it just me?
    You are Scott Adams and I claim my £5

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Are you smoking the stuff?
    No. Does it work?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I LOVE those words as an email subject.

I get a tingle of excitement at the prospect of some new fangled gadgetry coming my way.

If only I'd paid the extra few quid for express shipping I could be tearing open cardboard tomorrow instead of the weekend. Damn my tightfistedness.

tracking number: tbc - that's just too cruel.

and yes, I am this shallow. My life is an mindless journey of unfulfilled daydreams

Is it just me?
    So what did you buy ?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

include me in that group, my Slingbox has been delivered AND 3 Mr Men books (Mr Tall, Mr Nosey and Mr Bounce) have been delivered today, ok they're a birthday present for my cousin but I still get excited and of course I'll have to read them when I get back at the weekend "just to make sure" they're not damaged.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    I got my fix today when the cat litter arrived

Leave a comment:

Working...
X