• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Guardian has the truth once more"

Collapse

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    is this why there is no longer the Cold War - it has warmed up due to Global Warming?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Or purchase by a Russian Emigre Oligarch.
    Like Aleksandr Orlov?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I just want to clarify my earlier post. The 'she' I mentioned is the bird in the article, not Polly Toynbee.

Phew, sorted...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    You starting a "Say NO to Kung Po" campaign Diver?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Not that O'Bama really gives a damn about the climate either, but the Chinese will take any opportunity to mess the west around. They already know that they have got the US by the wotnots and they are going to take full advantage of it in the certain knowledge that they are immune to retaliation.
    Ban all Chinese products I say

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    They might well do - word on the street is that The Gaurdian is heading towards 10% redundancies in the New Year...
    and the Indie is facing closure.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    My respect for this "liberal lefty" paper goes up once more. The real nonsense is in The Independent. Actually, The Gaurdian rarely shirks the uncomfortable truths that don't fit the PC pretences. Now, if only they would get rid of Toynbee.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nge-mark-lynas
    They might well do - word on the street is that The Gaurdian is heading towards 10% redundancies in the New Year...

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    The truth is this: China wrecked the talks, intentionally humiliated Barack Obama, and insisted on an awful "deal" so western leaders would walk away carrying the blame.
    Not that O'Bama really gives a damn about the climate either, but the Chinese will take any opportunity to mess the west around. They already know that they have got the US by the wotnots and they are going to take full advantage of it in the certain knowledge that they are immune to retaliation.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    she'd get it...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Oh no, hang on. Brownstuff has said the same thing so it must be a lie.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic The Guardian has the truth once more

The Guardian has the truth once more

My respect for this "liberal lefty" paper goes up once more. The real nonsense is in The Independent. Actually, The Gaurdian rarely shirks the uncomfortable truths that don't fit the PC pretences. Now, if only they would get rid of Toynbee.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nge-mark-lynas

Working...
X