• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am changing my Religion"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    I too put down Jedi. But no more. I have been touched by His noodly goodness.

Your AGW god is belittled by the evidence provided by the reduction in the numbers of pirates.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    I've lost mine ... that's me in the corner ...

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Al Gore, isn't it?

Followers are called Algorithms.

Is that the 'Billionaire from green energy' Al Gore ?

That reminds me, I must look again at knocking up some analysis of emission permit future, etc. Last time I looked into them there was no open interest i.e. nobody was trading them and hence no market for said analysis. Maybe that has changed. I've got to figure out how to get my cut out of this nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    are strange, sad individuals trying to be clever
    Yah boo sucks to you

EDIT: Don't doubt the power of the Dark Side!

EO - can you do the Darth Vader psychic strangle thing? I'm out of practice.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    At the last census, I put my religion as Jedi, like millions of others around the country who, like me, feel the force.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Al Gore, isn't it?

Followers are called Algorithms.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    At the last census, I put my religion as Jedi, like millions of others around the country who, like me, feel the force.
    I have come to the conclusion , that due to the employment protection benefits, I wish to become a follower of the AGW god.

And there is the problem. I dont know his name

I see a plan B there
    Declare yourself as AGW god and start collecting green taxes

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    His name is SCIENCE and you should heed his words.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic I am changing my Religion

I am changing my Religion

I have come to the conclusion , that due to the employment protection benefits, I wish to become a follower of the AGW god.

Working...
X