• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ""Nobody puts baby in the corner" RIP"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    was actually good in the beast.

Red dawn was good for an 80's film.

oh and dirty dancing gets the wife going.

Oh yeah Xoggy baby you are in touch with your feminine side.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    yes, sad news. It looked like he had beaten it a while back too. RIP.
    You don't beat pancreatic cancer, it beats you. Although he did survive longer than predicted.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Two whole pages with no Ghost reference.

Standards are slipping peeps.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I really liked Dirty Dancing. I am obviously queer.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    As no one has flung your coat after you, I'll do it...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Nobody puts Swayze in a coroner!!

As no one has flung your coat after you, I'll do it...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Nobody puts Swayze in a coroner!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    People should have more respect. This was the guy who starred in such greats as "Roadhouse" yet all anyone seems to remember him for is some crappy bird-film he once had the bad judgement to take on.

Wash your mouth out!!

Best chick-flick ever!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• funnyplates
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    indeed, what with him and Donald Sinden gone we are getting really short of ridiculous over acting. It is sad but I won't miss him
    Since when was Donald Sinden dead?!?!??!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    and Keith Floyd also. He'll have to be buried as he'd be a fire risk otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• JoJoGabor
    replied
    I know a guy who watches Roadhouse at least once a month for at least 10 years. He knows every line through the film. Amazing. His second love is Arnold Schwarzenneger lines.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Roadhouse

Also starred Jeff Healey who later died of cancer as well. Hmmmm????

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I have heard his name, but didnt know what he was in, I've been told it was some dance film which I've never seen
    (Not a fan of chick-flicks)

I may check out this 'Roadhouse' of which you speak, wasn't that a Quentin Tarrentino film?

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    yeh def - Roadhouse was an awesome movie. Who was the acress Kelly Lynch or someting? she was major fit back then

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    Roadhouse. Still one of my favourite films. Definately a guy film not a chick flick!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X